News: PFT: Cowboys plan to sit Dak Prescott in preseason finale

817Gill

Reaction score
Showed last year that he doesn’t need it, started off amazing. Even better this year is he’s fully participating in everything. These joint practices are dang near game reps for these guys as it’s full-go.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Hope it doesn't lead to another calf strain or some other muscle pull. Those things happen during games when you push your body to the limit that you simply can't duplicate during practice or training camp. It's important for that reason to get some live playing time during preseason.

Last edited:

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Hope it doesn't lead to another calf strain or some ther muscle pull. Those things happen during games when you push your body to the limit that you simply cant duplicate during practice or training camp. It's important for that reason to get some live playing time during preseason.
I never understood this reasoning. How does risking injury in preseason games avoid injury in regular season games?

glimmerman

Reaction score
We knew this. I hate when there first action is regular season. Gonna be a sloppy game. Hoping the bucs are the same.

PhillyCowboysFan

Reaction score
Hope it doesn't lead to another calf strain or some other muscle pull. Those things happen during games when you push your body to the limit that you simply can't duplicate during practice or training camp. It's important for that reason to get some live playing time during preseason.

Can’t he suffer those same injuries in a preseason
game. Most athletes can’t play half speed.

Note: Tony Romeo’s back fracture

Blackrain

Reaction score
The whole starting unit should play a quarter of this last preseason game.
Dak should come out command his offense show he can pass the ball with accuracy and efficiency show we can run the ball and exit with the confidence to succeed when we play Tampa Bay.

My goodness what are we afraid of I'm not saying expose players to some kind of crazy unnecessary risk but geez they can get hurt at any point in time.

That's starting unit more than anything else needs confidence that they can put together a couple PENALTY FREE!!!! Drives that end in touchdowns not field goals and prove to themselves and everyone else that the receivers they have are good enough to do the job and the offense of line is good enough to run behind and pass protect.

Test don't guess!!!!!

Silly

Reaction score
Since it is not a division game, they probably figure a victory doesn't matter all that much.