News: PFT: Ezekiel Elliott’s agent: Findings are replete with factual inaccuracies, erroneous

canters

Reaction score
Apparently if Zeke sues and a restraining order issues, he could play most if not all of the year and put this thing off as long as the courts allow it.

ChooChoo73

Reaction score
lol at those that think Jerry can make things tough on the NFL. Fantasy world. He will do what owners do and eventually zip his mouth and cash his checks. Jerry is the most influential owner but he's not that because he exacts revenge and throws weight at other owners and Roger. He is most influential because he sells the brand and he will keep selling it Zeke or not.

Toruk_Makto

Reaction score
I thought it would be impossible for me to like this pick less than I already did. I was wrong. Very wrong.

JJHLH1

Reaction score
Pulling the girl's top down in public will be Zeke's downfall. Whenever something is captured on tape it becomes much more powerful. Even if the girl consented there may have been others there who were offended. The domestic violence charge from what I've read, on the other hand, is bogus. Zeke needs to realize his actions directly affect his teammates, as well as tens of millions of fans. And I agree that Goodell needs to go after his term expires.

Cowboysfan1975

Reaction score
lol at those that think Jerry can make things tough on the NFL. Fantasy world. He will do what owners do and eventually zip his mouth and cash his checks. Jerry is the most influential owner but he's not that because he exacts revenge and throws weight at other owners and Roger. He is most influential because he sells the brand and he will keep selling it Zeke or not.
Jerry sued the hell out of the NFL before. He is one of the few owners with the power to take on ole Roger. It's going to get ugly. The NFL has been playing God with these players long enough!

calicowboy54

Reaction score
Not only is Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones upset the NFL over the six-game suspension of running back Ezekiel Elliott but so is his legal team, Frank Salzano and Scott … Click to Continue »

Continue reading...
i smell a counter law suit to fill mr. Elliots pocks for long after his playing days are done... This might have been the straw that broke the back.. Supreme court has been waiting for NFL to do something really stupid like this.

DallasInDC

Reaction score
Anyone else think that now that Jerry is in the hall of fame he will let loose his fury? He has nothing to lose now. He got into the Hall of Fame for crying out loud...does he turn it up against goodell now?

Well he does want another SB at his house so that could factor into his decision to go full throttle after Goodell. I hope that wouldn't deter him but it is possible.

For me, ihow this is handled by JJ may be a defining moment for me in answering my question on whether the NFL influences SB match ups.

DallasInDC

Reaction score
The NFL wants 2 games; based on the evidence that the NFL has no evidence, they will be forced to reduce it 2. Why 2 and not completely dismissed? Because the NFL purposefully lumped in the incident at the St Patty's day parade, where he pulled down the girls top. They have that on tape, so no way around that. 2 games and most everybody's happy. But that probably won't happen until sometime next year, because the appeals process is going to take awhile.

I thought I read that the NFL explicitly said that while they looked at the St Patty day incident and thought it showed poor judgement, it did not factor in the decision to suspend for 6 games. If that is the case, they cannot come back and say well, yes our findings were factual inaccurate but we can still suspend you two games for the St Patty day incident.

Jstopper

Reaction score

You are out of your mind if you think Jerry is gonna take this sitting down.

DallasInDC

Reaction score
Can someone explain how Josh Brown got one game?

That is the biggest travesty in all of this and amazed that the media, the activist groups and everyone else has not made a big issue about it. The only reasonable justification they could possibly give is that the 32 NFL teams have agreed to not hire him once we was released. The problem with that defense, is that would be collusion to Black ball a player which would give Colin K.the proof he needed to justify why he is not in the NFL even as a back up.

Toruk_Makto

Reaction score
That is the biggest travesty in all of this and amazed that the media, the activist groups and everyone else has not made a big issue about it. The only reasonable justification they could possibly give is that the 32 NFL teams have agreed to not hire him once we was released. The problem with that defense, is that would be collusion to Black ball a player which would give Colin K.the proof he needed to justify why he is not in the NFL even as a back up.
Not really. Putting Zeke aside. The league should be tougher on DV and other violations of the personal code of conduct. We shouldn't be praising an earlier, slap on the wrist, extraordinarily lenient punishment. If both parties were found to be guilty we should hope the punishment is closer to 6 games than closer to 1 game.

It should also be noted that Brown was subsequently released and has not played an NFL game since.

Sydla

Reaction score
Not really. Putting Zeke aside. The league should be tougher on DV and other violations of the personal code of conduct. We shouldn't be praising an earlier, slap on the wrist, extraordinarily lenient punishment. If both parties were found to be guilty we should hope the punishment is closer to 6 games than closer to 1 game.

It should also be noted that Brown was subsequently released and has not played an NFL game since.

He was only released AFTER the media caught the league and Giants perpetuating a sham investigation of the guy.

Also, there was way more evidence in his case than Elliott's.