News: PFT: Ezekiel Elliott’s agent: Findings are replete with factual inaccuracies, erroneous

ActualCowboysFan

Reaction score
What's this I heard about Zeke'a accuser being her own eyewitness in the case?
From NJ native Pete Harvey "There is an eyewitness here. The eyewitness is Tiffany Thompson herself. She is a victim and a survivor."

He left sex slave off his description.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
Pulling the girl's top down in public will be Zeke's downfall. Whenever something is captured on tape it becomes much more powerful. Even if the girl consented there may have been others there who were offended. The domestic violence charge from what I've read, on the other hand, is bogus. Zeke needs to realize his actions directly affect his teammates, as well as tens of millions of fans. And I agree that Goodell needs to go after his term expires.

If others were offended then its not domestic violence.

ActualCowboysFan

Reaction score
In that case there are two eyewitnesses. The other one said he didn't do it.
But it's not a he said she said. She also provided pictures. So even though she's already displayed a willingness to lie about DV, we're going to completely ignore that history and all witness affidavits and go with her story. Because she's a survivor.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
But it's not a he said she said. She also provided pictures. So even though she's already displayed a willingness to lie about DV, we're going to completely ignore that history and all witness affidavits and go with her story. Because she's a survivor.

And there were two affidavits signed indicating that she had been in a bar fight the day before she posted those pictures.

The evidence is as follows:

The pics from Thompson showing bruises
Her testimony that Zeke beat her up.
The testimony of Zeke denying he beat her up.
A sworn affidavit from a witness stating he did not beat her up.
A record of a text message exchange where Thompson tries to have someone lie to set Zeke up for DV.
2 sworn affidavits that Thompson had been in a bar fight the day before the alleged DV.

ActualCowboysFan

Reaction score
And there were two affidavits signed indicating that she had been in a bar fight the day before she posted those pictures.

The evidence is as follows:

The pics from Thompson showing bruises
Her testimony that Zeke beat her up.
The testimony of Zeke denying he beat her up.
A sworn affidavit from a witness stating he did not beat her up.
A record of a text message exchange where Thompson tries to have someone lie to set Zeke up for DV.
2 sworn affidavits that Thompson had been in a bar fight the day before the alleged DV.
And why would she not call the police over real abuse and then suddenly decide to over the proven false accusations?

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
And why would she not call the police over real abuse and then suddenly decide to over the proven false accusations?

She called the police first then the affidavits and contradicting testimony was taken. The case was then dropped. You have your order of events skewed.

bayeslife

187beatdown
Reaction score
Is there anything Zeke can do through the courts in regards to his suspension at least for this year? Seems the NFL thinks they know better and won't move no matter what evidence they bring

tideh20heel

Reaction score
The TMZ photos show a bruised hand twice. I've seen that injury on my own hands a few times. Usually after I hit someone/ thing and don't connect cleanly. It's an offensive bruise imho. Probably gotten in a bar fight with the others.

ActualCowboysFan

Reaction score
She called the police first then the affidavits and contradicting testimony was taken. The case was then dropped. You have your order of events skewed.
I'm talking about her 911 call. It was over the events of the 22nd. He's being suspended over previous events. Why would she call them over her made up story and not over the real one. Or am I off? That call was after the night where she was proven to be lying. So the NFLs position is that this young woman called the police over fakd claims while staying silent about the actual abuses. I'm calling bs on that.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
I'm talking about her 911 call. It was over the events of the 22nd. He's being suspended over previous events. Why would she call them over her made up story and not over the real one. Or am I off? That call was after the night where she was proven to be lying. So the NFLs position is that this young woman called the police over fakd claims while staying silent about the actual abuses. I'm calling bs on that.

She claims that there were a series of attacks over that week. She claims that she was attacked on the 17th and 19th as well then called on the 22nd.

I have no idea of any other incidents.

ActualCowboysFan

Reaction score
She claims that there were a series of attacks over that week. She claims that she was attacked on the 17th and 19th as well then called on the 22nd.

I have no idea of any other incidents.
Right. And the 22nd is when she was yelling about sabotaging his career and recruiting friends to lie on him. And that's when she called the police. So my question is how can the incidents in the week leading up to the 22nd be legitimate, when she didn't call the police until she decided to make false claims?

If I'm abused I call the police. If my wife was absued and texted her mom she would call the police. The NFLs stance is that the events where she invoked the authorities was fake, but the incidents where she didn't were real. Seems like a significant discrepancy that makes no sense.

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
So two things that the NFL failed to consider:

1. The accuser was proved to be false by her friend and investigators into this matter who wrote written affidavits and testimonies.
2. An assault charged by the accuser happened when Elliott was not even in contact with her as she so claimed. It was brought to light by medical examiners that the wounds inflicted during the incident didn't even happen during the assault.

So the NFL decides to punish Zeke based on false evidence and ignore factual evidence which prove him to be innocent. Good job NFL and Goddell!

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
The NFL wants 2 games; based on the evidence that the NFL has no evidence, they will be forced to reduce it 2. Why 2 and not completely dismissed? Because the NFL purposefully lumped in the incident at the St Patty's day parade, where he pulled down the girls top. They have that on tape, so no way around that. 2 games and most everybody's happy. But that probably won't happen until sometime next year, because the appeals process is going to take awhile.

If I was Zeke and the Cowboys I would fight this to the bone. There is no way this should be a suspension. So what if he pulled down some girls top. She didn't even press charges and Im sure there are other players who have done far worst with no penalties whatsoever. Just ask the kicker that plays for the Giants.

GORICO

Reaction score
I bet we see Zeke on September 10 in the huddle playing the Giants....anyone want to take this bet?

GORICO

Reaction score
Jerry will have to speak on this sooner before later

ActualCowboysFan

Reaction score
Holy hell.

Harvey has a lengthy legal background and this is the statement he makes.

I'm...I'm speechless.

YR
He led with that statement. To me it shows that they were looking to make a statement about DV more than anything else. And Judy Batista echoed that sentiment as well saying they NFL finally made good by listening to the victim for once. This is a PR move through and through. That's not a conspiracy and a victim aint a witness. But they've already won. The idiots who form the conventional wisdom, media and the lemmings that follow, aren't searching for details. They're not reading that their evidence all comes from one source. That it's based on metadata that "proves" DV because of their time and location. They're just parroting Lol Cowboys. And the league knew it from the jump. The decision was written by a Giants fan and confirmed by a NJ native, a Commanders player and a women's rights activist. Sounds legit.

File it away with Blandino, Corrente and now Friel and you're at 3 out of 4 years of the season being sunk by some really odd coincidental decisions from NY.

Real1st

Nikola Tesla
Reaction score
Zeke just might have to do those six games. It seems the NFLs ruiling is untouchable.