News: PFT: Ezekiel Elliott raises $85,000 to feed 400,000 families in need

aria

Reaction score
That says its from 2018.....we are in 2020 now.......I have a hard time shedding tears for people who will pay 3,000 dollars for a autograph or a booth. He'll be ok. Meanwhile, Zeke actually feeding people who need it.
That was one guy! and I still bet $3,000 was more to him than what zeke was making off his t shirts and salary. What about all the regular families and fans? And does it really matter, they were supposed to get two autographs from anyone they wanted and zeke didn’t honor that.

Also, it still would have been screwed up but perhaps if he said all the proceeds were going to charity then it wouldn’t have been frowned upon AS MUCH.

Zeke is feeding people who need it? He didn’t even donate money here and even if it was 100K that is ~.1% of his salary. How do you know the guy who paid 3K for a table doesn’t donate to charity?

You can have some good arguments but this is ridiculous.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
That was one guy! and I still bet $3,000 was more to him than what zeke was making off his t shirts and salary. What about all the regular families and fans? And does it really matter, they were supposed to get two autographs from anyone they wanted and zeke didn’t honor that.

Also, it still would have been screwed up but perhaps if he said all the proceeds were going to charity then it wouldn’t have been frowned upon AS MUCH.

Zeke is feeding people who need it? He didn’t even donate money here and even if it was 100K that is ~.1% of his salary. How do you know the guy who paid 3K for a table doesn’t donate to charity?

I bet he's donating at least for tax exempts.

aria

Reaction score
I bet he's donating at least for tax exempts.
Lol, you know that probably has something to do with it. I wonder if he was “generous” enough to pay for DJ Trains hospitable bills and lost wages after he knocked him out?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score

No this is not argument from me admittedly. I'm just saying I feel more for the people he fed with 85,000 then the people who shelved out 3,000 for autographs. I'm trying to find a tear to give them but I just can't.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
No this is not argument from me admittedly. I'm just saying I feel more for the people he fed with 85,000 then the people who shelved out 3,000 for autographs. I'm trying to find a tear to give them but I just can't.
That tear is in your sinus cavity. I know... it's a savvy hider.

InTheZone

Reaction score
of course something like this wouldn't be on the NFL home page or on mainstream media, good for Zeke actually helping others in a positive manner

aria

Reaction score
Gotchya. My point was I find it disgusting that a guy making millions is screwing over his fans for $25, no matter how much they paid.

In other news, I don’t recall seeing a thread about Daks actual pledge to donate ONE MILLION dollars to a worthy cause. Perhaps I missed it or maybe he doesn’t get the publicity because people know he’s a good dude who doesn’t need the extra publicity to help his reputation. I would have thought that would have been a little more news worthy than an effort to raise $85K :huh:

aria

Reaction score
of course something like this wouldn't be on the NFL home page or on mainstream media, good for Zeke actually helping others in a positive manner
Why would it be? Most NFL players do charitable acts, this is hardly news worthy.

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
Like I used to say when I was younger, I could give 10 people a $1000 a piece, there would still be someone in that group that would still not like me.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Ezekiel Elliott raises $85,000 to feed 400,000 families in need - ProFootballTalk

GettyImages-856844320-e1594236465254.jpg

Ezekiel Elliott uses his trademark "Feed Me" celebration on the field. Off the field, the Cowboys running back is feeding others. Elliott announced in May he was collaborating with CentreTX to release exclusive merchandise with 100 percent of proceeds going to the North Texas Food Bank. This week, Elliott announced the total donation is $85,000, [more]

Read Full Story

LOL...……..yah, so that stoned out loser got on the phone and asked someone other than his buddies to give money?

Maybe he should give the money to the poor pool lady that his dogs just mauled?

John813

Reaction score
Gotchya. My point was I find it disgusting that a guy making millions is screwing over his fans for $25, no matter how much they paid.

In other news, I don’t recall seeing a thread about Daks actual pledge to donate ONE MILLION dollars to a worthy cause. Perhaps I missed it or maybe he doesn’t get the publicity because people know he’s a good dude who doesn’t need the extra publicity to help his reputation. I would have thought that would have been a little more news worthy than an effort to raise $85K :huh:

It was deleted. Sensitive topic here

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
Why should they like you? Give them an education, don't give them money.

That's on them to get a d-- education, I am talking about free money my man. Use the money to educate themselves plus was just a figure of speech but you missed the point.