News: PFT: Jerry Jones heads to court again soon -- as the plaintiff

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
When you mention it repeatedly, you care.

But as for Jerry, he wants it on record that they violated the agreement and also yank back the money he gave "for her care?" Is that not petty as a billionaire?
Who said he wants it back. It said IF he wants it back.

And no I do not repeat that, but you can't handle the truth so be it.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
The trust payments have already stopped, which is why baby girl tried extortion on Jerry and this whole story went public. Cmon, keep up.
Its his daughter ........ I see Jerry has company in thinking its alright to abandon your children.

His daughter never signed anything ...... she was a baby

I could care less what he paid the momma 30 years ago to try and hide his cheating.

Sydla

Reaction score
Florio is an idiot. The last part of the article did not need to be written that way.
Though some on here will love it.
Maybe but it's an obvious question.

You would think Jerry would want all this to just go away so countersuing them for breach of contract is interesting. I don't know the intersection of laws/cases here but if he were to win this suit would that mean that the paternity test suit, where he was forced to take a DNA test, would then go away?

If not, and this is all just about recouping some money, seems like an odd choice for Jerry.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Agree. Florio is stating that a contract doesn't need to be honored when dealing with a person based on their net worth.

He has the mindset of a child in that type of take
I actually like Florio, but I disagree with his opinion very often. He i all about the player and makes it like the NFL is in somehow out to destroy the lives of all involved in the league.

fivetwos

Reaction score
The hysterical part of all this for me….

At some point last year when discussing his teams playoff futility he said something along the lines of….”you ask yourself what have I done to deserve this?”

Right or wrong with the payments/hush money, he is an adulterer, and I would bet anything that it wasn’t an isolated thing.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
The hysterical part of all this for me….

At some point last year when discussing his teams playoff futility he said something along the lines of….”you ask yourself what have I done to deserve this?”

Right or wrong with the payments/hush money, he is an adulterer, and I would bet anything that it wasn’t an isolated thing.
and half of the people you know are probably adulterers. One of my best friends had an affair many years ago. He regrets it today and him and his wife worked through it and have a great marriage today.

He is one of the best people I know. But you go ahead and cast the stones. IM sure your past is squeaky clean.

fivetwos

Reaction score
and half of the people you know are probably adulterers. One of my best friends had an affair many years ago. He regrets it today and him and his wife worked through it and have a great marriage today.

He is one of the best people I know. But you go ahead and cast the stones. IM sure your past is squeaky clean.
First, you know absolutely nothing about me.

Secondly, your friend regretting what he did is quite different than what’s going on here. No one knows who his wife is. Gene Jones has been publicly humiliated because of who Jerry is.

I don’t know who believes what, and don’t care, but generally you reap what you sow, and Mr Philanderer is taking others along for the ride IMO.

No, I’m not squeaky clean, same as everyone else, but I do have a certain amount of morals, and I’m also someone who fell in love with this organization as a kid because of the man that Tom Landry was. Now I’m stuck with stripper busses and paternity suits….and losing football.

I’m happy you like Jerry. Everyone is entitled to their opinion and how they wish to view things.

Ghost12

Reaction score
So...Jerry wants that child support money back?

He's a bigger POS than I thought. :popcorn:
It is important to establish that legally speaking, the original agreement provided for payments that went beyond child support. Child support is a father's legal obligation, but the parties involved here had an additional deal for extra money.

Ghost12

Reaction score

You would think Jerry would want all this to just go away so countersuing them for breach of contract is interesting. I don't know the intersection of laws/cases here but if he were to win this suit would that mean that the paternity test suit, where he was forced to take a DNA test, would then go away?

If not, and this is all just about recouping some money, seems like an odd choice for Jerry.
I don't think it is about the money itself since we are talking about roughly 1% of 1% of Jerry's net worth. I think he is pissed - and IMHO rightfully so - that they made a deal, he lived up to his end of the bargain, and they reneged.

Sydla

Reaction score
I don't think it is about the money itself since we are talking about roughly 1% of 1% of Jerry's net worth. I think he is pissed - and IMHO rightfully so - that they made a deal, he lived up to his end of the bargain, and they reneged.
Great.

But what does this actually do for him to push this? He spent all this time trying to make all this go away and now he's just continuing it. For what? So he can tell you I told you so to the Davis'? Just seems odd to me.

Which is why I asked about the other case - if he somehow wins this, does that mean the paternity test case gets tossed as well? If that's the case, then sure, suing them for breach of contract makes some sense. If it's for a few million or so and to be able to say he was right all along, well, seems like his ego got the best of him.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Great.

But what does this actually do for him to push this? He spent all this time trying to make all this go away and now he's just continuing it. For what? So he can tell you I told you so to the Davis'? Just seems odd to me.

Which is why I asked about the other case - if he somehow wins this, does that mean the paternity test case gets tossed as well? If that's the case, then sure, suing them for breach of contract makes some sense. If it's for a few million or so and to be able to say he was right all along, well, seems like his ego got the best of him.
I guess you dont understand how you feel when you get screwed over by someone? If I was him, I would go after her also. They had a deal and she reneged and tried to get more money from him.

speedkilz88

Reaction score

It wouldn't make the paternity case go away. But it could be leverage against her to drop the paternity case and DNA test. Jerry is going to try and prevent that test from happening.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
It wouldn't make the paternity case go away. But it could be leverage against her to drop the paternity case and DNA test. Jerry is going to try and prevent that test from happening.
I domt understand the paternity test. Jerry, legally, owes the girl nothing. ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. It is clear Jerry is the father. Making all of this go away???? Its alr4eady out there. It is never going away. Jerry cant make the DNA test go away, hes already been ordered to take it.

Sydla

Reaction score
Interesting, I hadn't thought of it that way. Good point.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Its his daughter ........ I see Jerry has company in thinking its alright to abandon your children.

His daughter never signed anything ...... she was a baby

I could care less what he paid the momma 30 years ago to try and hide his cheating.
I agree with you, but I wonder why they want a paternity if it's already been determined thay he is the father. Hmmm

Sydla

Reaction score
I domt understand the paternity test. Jerry, legally, owes the girl nothing. ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. It is clear Jerry is the father. Making all of this go away???? Its alr4eady out there. It is never going away. Jerry cant make the DNA test go away, hes already been ordered to take it.
Yes he was ordered to take a test but then that part of the case was stalled as Jones filed an amended complaint.