News: PFT: Judge grants Michael Irvin's request for expedited discovery against Marriott

Status
Not open for further replies.

Calvin2Tony2Emmitt2Julius

Reaction score
That’s an attitude and stance which makes it even more difficult for women with legitimate complaints to come forward especially against celebrity personalities.

Surely you’re not suggesting these women who have been sexually abused shouldn’t accuse these men?
No , my dude it is not. I get that you and I have a difference of opinion on this, and that's what makes the world better in my opinion. Legitimate complaints, are and should be taken seriously. It doesn't mean we take it at face value,

Just because the guy happens to have a lot of money or is well known. Again I'm not now or have never said that women who have VALID complaints should not be heard. Surely you are not saying that every accusation, is a valid one.

Does The Duke Lacrosse Team ring a Bell ? Tawana Brawley ? The woman that said Emmitt Till disrespected her ? Are you saying that these women should have been believed just because they made a complaint? There is two sides two

every story, three if you count what REALLY happened. But hey I get it men are brutes men are beast and women are all damsels in distress. Got it

Status
Not open for further replies.