News: PFT: Judge grants Michael Irvin's request for expedited discovery against Marriott

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
wait for it. In the end, it’s always the $.
This wasn’t some hooker or skanky opportunist at the hotel bar .

This was an employee . I’m sure she been waiting for years for this one opportunity. .

Wow, it’s amazing what some fans will do to protect their fav player even when he’s had multiple sexual misconduct altercations .

It would be different if this was Troy or Emmitt without any history.

Rayman70

Reaction score
We don’t need to know anything. The ones deciding the matter do.

If these women are publicly shunned then they will stop coming out.
In certain cases they need outted. False accusations must be equally punished.Its not hard. In many cases they must be protected, I agree..but on a case by case basis only, MERIT BASED...they need 2 be vetted. We havent seen 1 nugget of anything that says he did anything. Lets see the tape.

gtb1943

Reaction score
In certain cases they need outted. False accusations must be equally punished.Its not hard. In many cases they must be protected, I agree..but on a case by case basis only, MERIT BASED...they need 2 be vetted. We havent seen 1 nugget of anything that says he did anything. Lets see the tape.
That is the worst about todays mess of a world; all you have to do is accuse someone of something and their life can be ruined.
And I see no consequences at all to those that do it for spite or just to try and get money; they should be made to pay in very hard coin for false accusations.

Rayman70

Reaction score
That is the worst about todays mess of a world; all you have to do is accuse someone of something and their life can be ruined.
And I see no consequences at all to those that do it for spite or just to try and get money; they should be made to pay in very hard coin for false accusations.
AMEN. TRUTH.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Yes, drinking is a crime.

Anyone accused is automatically guilty and should be convicted. No investigation, no proof.

Did I get that right ?
Who said anything about being automatically guilty without an investigation?

Can we shun him in the public eye speculating, sure we can.

We can also support the decision the Marriott and NFL made. And you can support a known sexual misconduct HOF Cowboys player.

gtb1943

Reaction score
Who said anything about being automatically guilty without an investigation?

Can we shun him in the public eye speculating, sure we can.

We can also support the decision the Marriott and NFL made. And you can support a known sexual misconduct HOF Cowboys player.
The fallacy of that thinking is rather easy to point out to those of a logical mindset.
Just because you might have been guilty of something once does not mean its true this time.
Clearly you think anyone that was guilty of something once is always guilty when anyone accuses him.
Not very intelligent.

Rayman70

Reaction score
BUT also accept the responsibility that goes with drinking. Which inevitably leads to things not so good.
exactly. I agree. I drink at home honestly and not very often. I was never a bar drinker myself. But yeah I agree. Its risky, BUT not illegal. Lets see the dang tape.

Rayman70

Reaction score
The fallacy of that thinking is rather easy to point out to those of a logical mindset.
Just because you might have been guilty of something once does not mean its true this time.
Clearly you think anyone that was guilty of something once is always guilty when anyone accuses him.
Not very intelligent.
Yeah I am glad this guy isnt in the judicial system. Lord have mercy. lmao

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Not very intelligent.
When profiling criminal incidents we often look to those with history of repeating offenses especially if they are at the scene .

That’s 101 of investigation. Very intelligent.

gtb1943

Reaction score
exactly. I agree. I drink at home honestly and not very often. I was never a bar drinker myself. But yeah I agree. Its risky, BUT not illegal. Lets see the dang tape.
Its telling to me that Marriot is refusing to do so; it can only mean it does not help them

gtb1943

Reaction score
When profiling criminal incidents we often look to those with history of repeating offenses especially if they are at the scene .

You look but do not assume. THAT is your problem.

Rayman70

Reaction score

200.gif
with 0 proof he's been condemned and lost everything nearly from hearsay. Sounds like our stellar justice system alright. Carryon.

Status
Not open for further replies.