PFT: La'el Collins out of camp with a personal issue

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Looks like you're unwittingly correct, sir. But so easily we'd yet have been stuck with his BS yet again. Let's see if he recovers. :rolleyes:

As far as Terence Steele is concerned, that's another story for another time. Stuff happens all the time, some good, some bad. o_O

Not sure why you're saying "we." Everyone here knows you're not a Cowboys' fan. Spread discontent somewhere else, if you will.

Steele shows up to work every day. Rarely misses games, is 1/12th the cost of Collins, and does a comparable job blocking.

Ill take Steele, thank you.

sunalsorises

Reaction score
La'el has been linking up with Brady's wife on the down low. And now both players are out with personal issues.

I was guessing they both could use some time away to let things clear out of their systems.

Creeper

Reaction score
He was back in camp today after missing practice Wednesday. There is not much said about why but there is speculation he is still dealing with some kind of back issue and they are hoping he is ready for week 1. I am speculating here but I think they had him go for some kind of treatment or examination yesterday without revealing it to the media. I think they are worried it might be worse than originally thought. This is sounding all too familiar to Cowboys fans. It follows the same pattern as his 2020 hip injury. They kept hoping it would get better but then after months of misplaced hope he had surgery ending his season.

nalam

The realist
Reaction score
He was back in camp today after missing practice Wednesday. There is not much said about why but there is speculation he is still dealing with some kind of back issue and they are hoping he is ready for week 1. I am speculating here but I think they had him go for some kind of treatment or examination yesterday without revealing it to the media. I think they are worried it might be worse than originally thought. This is sounding all too familiar to Cowboys fans. It follows the same pattern as his 2020 hip injury. They kept hoping it would get better but then after months of misplaced hope he had surgery ending his season.
Being Fat and out of shape does that. He is not motivated guy

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Steele shows up to work every day. Rarely misses games, is 1/12th the cost of Collins, and does a comparable job blocking.

Ill take Steele, thank you.

Good to hear. More than a few observers think otherwise. It's fine with me if some think he's hot stuff. Let's wait and see about that.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Are you somehow compelled to find fault with others? It seems to be so.

Just curious why you have to exaggerate to make a point. Has there been anyone that said Steele is "hot stuff"? I certainly didnt.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Just curious why you have to exaggerate to make a point. Has there been anyone that said Steele is "hot stuff"? I certainly didnt.

Don't let that description put you off into a tizzy. Think whatever you want. He's a work in progress.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Don't let that description put you off into a tizzy. Think whatever you want.

You said it, not me. I asked you to explain yourself and your getting offended. By all means, continue to be a troll.