PFT: La'el Collins out of camp with a personal issue

plymkr

Reaction score
Hmm...I think in this case it's ok to give the Cowboys some credit for moving on. I know I didn't lose any sleep over it.
Yeah I'm quick to bash Jerry for just about everything but I give him credit for moving on with this one. I feel Jerry made the right personal move with letting go of Collins and Gregory. I like that he made provisions is RG's contract protecting the team. Good moves on evaluation and cutting the strings. We're going to see real quick that Collins and RG are more detrimental to teams than productive.

Jerry did the right thing with these guys. Got to give him credit when it's due.

Creeper

Reaction score
Jerry was right in this case. This dude is fat and lazy. Thats his personal issue.

I keep reading people saying he is fat, but every picture I see of him in a Bengals uniform he looks fit for a OT. And no one in the NFL is lazy for more than 1 year.

Rayman70

Reaction score
I keep reading people saying he is fat, but every picture I see of him in a Bengals uniform he looks fit for a OT. And no one in the NFL is lazy for more than 1 year.
I guess the theme here is same bad optics , different team for La'ell. Whatever it is, its a bad look.

plymkr

Reaction score
Some say we didn't get anything for Collins.

I respectfully disagree.

Less drama is a valuable asset.
Reliability is also a valuable asset. Not knowing who's going to be playing tends to be a distraction.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Again 99% of the time this is a non issue for a player...problem is LC is part of the 1% that its a big issue normally...I seem to remeber this same news line on him while he was here and it was never "Nothing to worry about"

manster4ever

Reaction score
I miss work because I had a family member in the hospital. I've missed work because I had a sick kid at home. I've missed work because I had a family member die. I've missed work because a friend of mine died. I miss work because one of my best friends, mother passed. I've missed work because one of my best friends, brothers died.

So none of you guys have never had a personal reason for missing work?

Came in to the thread to post the same exact points...my god, the fact some of you are giddy over this is kinda sickening