PFT: La'el Collins out of camp with a personal issue

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
You said it, not me. I asked you to explain yourself and your getting offended. By all means, continue to be a troll.

I've learned not to put too much stock into your comments for a long time now. For some reason, you foster a superiority complex.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Prove that he lied.

Actually this is something I'd like to be interested in, but I'm reading about the Serbian nouveau bistro scene.

I asked him point blank who has ever said that Steele is "hot stuff" and he couldnt answer. Got offended actually.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I've learned not to put too much stock into your comments for a long time now. For some reason, you foster a superiority complex.

There's a big reason for my superiority complex. Most people on here dont understand football and I keep winning most of the arguments time and time again.

Things that seem completely obvious to me seem to be out of reach for the average fan on here.

My god people still cant see the talent in Lamb yet. LOL And its like half the posters.

For 10 years I argued with people on here telling me that Garrett was a good coach. LOL

Am I supposed to feel on the same level as these people?

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
There's a big reason for my superiority complex. Most people on here dont understand football and I keep winning most of the arguments time and time again.

Things that seem completely obvious to me seem to be out of reach for the average fan on here.

My god people still cant see the talent in Lamb yet. LOL And its like half the posters.

For 10 years I argued with people on here telling me that Garrett was a good coach. LOL

Am I supposed to feel on the same level as these people?

Thanks for proving my point.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Use the resources that you have around you. My advice is always free. Remember that. :thumbup:

Preacher, heal thyself -- there's some good advice for you, too. If you were as smart as you think you are, you'd be far more respected.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
CowboyRoy said:
Use the resources that you have around you. My advice is always free. Remember tha.

Preacher, heal thyself -- there's some good advice for you, too. If you were as smart as you think you are, you'd be far more respected.

It's all about you two.
I say you both use your resources to help the psychotic CZ family answer some FOOTBALL questions:

1. Why is Noah Brown, our 6-year experiment, still on the roster?
2. Do you honestly think Brown spells greatness at any point?
3. Zeke as No. 1, based on declining stats and past performance, is a joke. Correct?
4. Dak and fans are just one sprained knee from Will Grier or even Rush. Can you two let it out and ask WHY?
5. Our young receivers have tons of skills and, yes, potential. But is Dak the best QB for them? Young players need soft, lofting passes they can calibrate and to which to build on ball speed. Dak is erratic, hurky-jerky, a lover of the cheap 6-yard pass to the sidelines.

Now, cease your rancor and answer these questions.

Best overall responses earn me bi-monthly best wishes, a T-shirt that says "Jacksboro Coming Alive Fly-In 1987" and a splinter from Calvary.

Be best!

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
CowboyRoy said:
Use the resources that you have around you. My advice is always free. Remember tha.

It's all about you two.
I say you both use your resources to help the psychotic CZ family answer some FOOTBALL questions:

1. Why is Noah Brown, our 6-year experiment, still on the roster?
2. Do you honestly think Brown spells greatness at any point?
3. Zeke as No. 1, based on declining stats and past performance, is a joke. Correct?
4. Dak and fans are just one sprained knee from Will Grier or even Rush. Can you two let it out and ask WHY?
5. Our young receivers have tons of skills and, yes, potential. But is Dak the best QB for them? Young players need soft, lofting passes they can calibrate and to which to build on ball speed. Dak is erratic, hurky-jerky, a lover of the cheap 6-yard pass to the sidelines.

Now, cease your rancor and answer these questions.

Best overall responses earn me bi-monthly best wishes, a T-shirt that says "Jacksboro Coming Alive Fly-In 1987" and a splinter from Calvary.

Be best!

It's hardly about anything we are or are not, as you likely know yourself. The Cowboys are only serviceable by those who own and manage the Dallas Cowboys. That, in itself, speaks loudly as to what anyone within this forum is able to say or do. Such questions are aesthetically answerable by those who are responsible for such things. Look no further than our FO to answer such questions. My opinions are as to follow.

Noah Brown has been retained for the main purpose of his blocking, something that seems a questionable purpose assigned to a WR. The lack of a TE fully capable of answering the needs of this offense to both receive and block stand out as a fair example of our limitations on offense.

Zeke is a sterling example of the front office's refusal to address our current needs for RB depth. His contract is one that our leadership insists upon honoring, despite the fact that Zeke isn't what he once was. It's unfortunate that he's largely a product of past financial miscues. Unfortunate is a word that rings as being all too true, these days. Obviously, Zeke is it, for now, as our lead back. He'll surely be replaced by Pollard for longer plays.

Any insistence on questioning Dak's worthiness only falls on deaf ears, due largely to the fact that Jerry and Stephen feel he's all they can hope for, under the circumstances that they've created. He's a good leader and surely better than average as a passer. The fact that he's been awarded such a generous monetary commitment curbs any consideration, at all, of looking elsewhere for better quarterbacking proficiency. He's it for the foreseeable future.

Our lack of experienced receivers, as we all know, is the work of management's good judgment to choose to dump several of our best WRs to save the monies that our FO felt they were being overpaid. Obviously, it created a somewhat less than adequate situation. It's far from being an ideal situation but one we'll have to make the best of. I plan on being entertained. Hopefully, we'll be blessed enough to have that happen. A division crown would be nice.

Last edited:

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Didn’t the Cowboys release him? Why do Cowboys fans care?
It's always something with that guy. The FO was right to cut bait with him. The point in posting this here is to point out the FO did the right thing. If you are one of those posters that never give the FO credit for anything then, of course, you're not going to want to see this story. So is that why you just want to ignore this thread? You don't want to acknowledge the good decision by the FO?

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
It's hardly about anything we are or are not, as you likely know yourself. The Cowboys are only serviceable by those who own and manage the Dallas Cowboys. That, in itself, speaks loudly as to what anyone within this forum is able to say or do. Such questions are aesthetically answerable by those who are responsible for such things. Look no further than our FO to answer such questions. My opinions are as to follow.

Noah Brown has been retained for the main purpose of his blocking, something that seems a questionable purpose assigned to a WR. The lack of a TE fully capable of answering the needs of this offense to both receive and block stand out as a fair example of our limitations on offense.

Zeke is a sterling example of the front office's refusal to address our current needs for RB depth. His contract is one that our leadership insists upon honoring, despite the fact that Zeke isn't what he once was. It's unfortunate that he's largely a product of past financial miscues. Unfortunate is a word that rings as being all too true, these days. Obviously, Zeke is it, for now, as our lead back. He'll surely be replaced by Pollard for longer plays.

Any insistence on questioning Dak's worthiness only falls on deaf ears, due largely to the fact that Jerry and Stephen feel he's all they can hope for, under the circumstances that they've created. He's a good leader and surely better than average as a passer. The fact that he's been awarded such a generous monetary commitment curbs any consideration, at all, of looking elsewhere for better quarterbacking proficiency. He's it for the foreseeable future.

Our lack of experienced receivers, as we all know, is the work of management's good judgment to choose to dump several of our best WRs to save the monies that our FO felt they were being overpaid. Obviously, it created a somewhat less than adequate situation. It's far from being an ideal situation but one we'll have to make the best of. I plan on being entertained. Hopefully, we'll be blessed enough to have that happen. A division crown would be nice.
:clap:

Mr_437

Reaction score
Just let me know where Collins is at Week 2. Cowboys have their own problems at OT with guys who are showing up every day.