PFT: Manningham gets a 6 on the Wonderlic

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
Avery;2049868 said:
What makes me more leery is how guys can get scores this low and often get degrees from a major college institution.

Having gone to school here at the University of Utah and knowing a few people here and there, I know for a fact that certain players got passing grades that were never in class and even when they were, had no idea what they were doing. In a geology class here, one player was asked to name the three types of rocks (Igneous, Sedimentary, Metamorphic). This was learned on pretty much the first day and brought up every day since.

His answer, and I kid you not, was hard rocks, big rocks and small rocks.
:lmao2:

I literally lol'd.

Concord

Mr. Buckeye
Reaction score
Manningham is the new poster boy for how to kill your stock and drop in the draft.

Run Slow...lie about your smoke and then get a 6 on the Wonderlic.

When all the money in the world is on the line and he does all of that.

:eek:

Doomsday101

Reaction score
ninja;2049869 said:
I think it would be hilarious if Manningham became the next Randy Moss. Mario may have a serious chip on his shoulder after the draft. Anyone know Randy Moss' wonderlic score?

I don't think anyone is worried that Mario will be the next Moss. Randy has size at 6'04" and excellent Speed and great ability to adjust to the ball.

AtlCB

Reaction score
ConcordCowboy;2049877 said:
Manningham is the new poster boy for how to kill your stock and drop in the draft.

Run Slow...lie about your smoke and then get a 6 on the Wonderlic.

When all the money in the world is on the line and he does all of that.

:eek:
I think the Wonderlick score easily explains the other two mistakes. :laugh2:

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
The Wonderlic is the most useless test they give, what did Quincy Carter get again?

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
Eddie;2049893 said:
Sample Wonderlic:

http://www.angelfire.com/fl3/existence/wonderlic.html

I would have gotten a 28.

Not terrible. Average intelligence ... equal to an IQ of about 100.

Though I probably would have done better if I had more time. I had to rush a few of those answers.
9 correct (50). I've taken others that were much harder. I'm not sure that's quite indicative of the true test.

Concord

Mr. Buckeye
Reaction score
theogt;2049942 said:
9 correct (50). I've taken others that were much harder. I'm not sure that's quite indicative of the true test.

I was thinking the same thing.

burmafrd

Reaction score
I think we need to see the exact test that Manningham took for anyone to be able to make a call on whether it was tough or not. The one I took had a couple of tricky questions that caught me thinking one way and I needed to go another. Its no disgrace at all missing on those. But missing on a question that simply asked which month of the year is the 9 month is a whole other story.