News: PFT: Mike McCarthy didn't think he'd win a challenge when officials spotted CeeDee Lamb short

jblaze2004

Reaction score
I didn’t mind that. The play call after that was mind boggling. 4th and inches and call a bootleg??? Just pound Zeke in.

that’s kmoore trying to be cute and too smart for his own good. “They THINK I’m gonna run so let me play action and pass it”.

hey bozo. It’s INCHES. JUST RUN THE BALL OR SNEAK IT.
You mean QB sneak it like the eagles did a million times last night even though we knew knew was coming? That is crazy right lol

Mannix

Reaction score
The ONLY thing Corky has to do for his millions is MANAGE THE GAME....that is it....this boob should have been fired one minute after the SF game.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
He is full of crap... how can you think youd lose the challenge when your offense ran up to hurry up and snap the ball when your people in the booth never even had a chance to see a replay. A total liar and that call was HUGE. We EASILY win the challenge and that keeps us from giving them 3 points.

Elusiv1

Reaction score
Newsflash Fat Mike we here at the Zone are the real coaches of the DC, Jerrah needs to pay us all you moron even we can see that was a bad spot and should have been challenged!! Between all the penalties and our moron head coach we are 4-2!!!lol..It's a miracle!

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Not challenging it was only the second worst part about this series. The play call on 4th and inches was the real tragedy here.

mrmojo

Reaction score
The lady ref had the call right at first, than the guy on the other side seemed like he talked her out of it....she should have held her ground...but either way it should have been challenged instead of running up to line of scrimmage like bats out of hell...

TWOK11

Reaction score
It’s hard to blame him, spot challenges are the least commonly overturned.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
It’s hard to blame him, spot challenges are the least commonly overturned.

Normally I would agree, but in this situation we literally did have a painted line on the field indicating the first down marker, the 35 yard line since it was a touchback to start the series. The ball either makes it to the 35 or it doesnt, real simple to see on replay. Thats why when NBC finally did show the replay, it was blatantly obvious it was a first down, everybody from Collinsworth to the rules analyst all said it was beyond a doubt he reached the 35.

And dont forget, we are not talking about a punt here. We are talking about going for it on 4th down on your own 34 yard line. If you dont make it, that is 3 points automatically given to your opponent. You telling me the head coach cant take the time to even exhaust every option possible before going for it that deep in your own territory?

meddleroidz

Reaction score
cowboys fans are pathetic, you lost to the better team, get used to it. there's a new sherif in town

buybuydandavis

Reaction score

My history has been when the official tells you that, it’s usually pretty clear.​
Ugh.
I and others pointed out that the HC should have had someone upstairs to watch the play, replay it quickly, and tell the HC if the play should be challenged. That's his job. To properly prepare the team to make the right call. Not to wing it by feelz, based on his experience of how the refs talk. Sheesh. He didn't even trust his own eyeballs. He went by his inferences from the behavioral patterns of officials. Totally unserious.