News: PFT: Mike McCarthy: We feel it's important to support Kelvin Joseph based on information we have

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
The only thing I said about the reports is that they stated the Cowboys encouraged KJ to go to the police. That item is part of what helped form my OPINION that I've repeated several times to you.

Now, what "stories" have I made up (if you're not referring to what I've repeatedly stated was my OPINION of what probably happened) and in what way have I tried to discredit KJ?

And your "opinion from the article" is a made up story that is not supported by any article you've produced. You have to make sure your attempt at redefining is mutually exclusive or it is not a deduction.

I get inferring stuff but you have to have a starting point. What do you go from in a report to come to conclusion or even the possibility of a specific person or timeframe? How can any reasonable person come to the same conclusion?

It's not in there. It is what it is.

Haimerej

Reaction score
Actually the whole Nietzsche thing is talking about what you are doing. I am not talking about your motivations for why.

You seem to struggle with logic. You said Nietzsche was saying what I was doing, which comported with what you've been saying. Hence, all your commentary on my motivations makes more sense. I was connecting dots.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
And your "opinion from the article" is a made up story that is not supported by any article you've produced. You have to make sure your attempt at redefining is mutually exclusive or it is not a deduction.

I get inferring stuff but you have to have a starting point. What do you go from in a report to come to conclusion or even the possibility of a specific person or timeframe? How can any reasonable person come to the same conclusion?

It's not in there. It is what it is.
My opinion was always stated as such, and at no time was I trying to sell it as a fact, or even trying to convince others to believe as I did. I simply put forward my guess as to the chain of events, based on what little data was available. Rather than have random bits and pieces floating about, I formed one possible conclusion to link those pieces together in a coherent manner. If you have an alternative explanation you're free to express your opinion as well. I'm sure nobody will try to accuse you of making up stories, as long as you make it clear that you're only expressing your opinion. Then again, there are some posters here who just like to argue.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
Fans don’t even realize that all they really could have done was threaten Joseph and turn it into a Ray Lewis situation. I bet Joseph is the only witness that will testify if this makes it to trial.Truth be told on most murders the police know who the killer is. They just need evidence to prove it in court.
News reports after that Friday was that the two turned themselves in and confessed.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
This Thread has morphed into something very weird.
Think I'm gonna... yes.
I'm gonna bow out of reading further.

You guys try to continue to win... whatever it is you're trying win, or whatever it is you guy are doing.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
Think I'm gonna... yes.

You guys try to continue to win... whatever it is you're trying win, or whatever it is you guy are doing.
I dont try to win I just try to offer good advice. Eat some collard greens and burn a bowl you will be glad you did.

Haimerej

Reaction score
Think I'm gonna... yes.

We're just chatting.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
I dont try to win I just try to offer good advice. Eat some collard greens and burn a bowl you will be glad you did.
You know my roll brother.

You're one of my dude's and, in the event of us hanging out and you'll be like:
That guy! Dude was like what!
So cool. Just dropped the fun ****, never judged nothing, just kept going forward with stuff that made me smirk and you just gotta say: yeah.

Haimerej

Reaction score
There are way to many dispensaries here but that is good they have price wars bad for them good for us

Especially with high quality and low prices. Wife got into sales and it's really taken off. Now I have too much time on my hands.

Sorry everyone. It's her fault.