News: PFT: Mike McCarthy: We feel it's important to support Kelvin Joseph based on information we have

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
They know Yetis.
https://encrypted-tbn0.***NOT-ALLOWED***/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS3l2SIRqpQXIeRR44jf4XLBtQ5v-MGpD1cxg&usqp=CAU

As long as I stay out of prison I can avoid the K-12 Brotherhood. They don't play games, let me tell you.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
That is odd.
Fellas, do any of you recall Corso sharing?
Anyone?
Anyone?
A few here.
I failed @Rockport recently due to circumstance, but I have shared many things with a few here.
I've shared a screenplay with you.
I've made beef jerky and shared with @Runwildboys .
I've shared thoughts on literary work by @ScipioCowboy
I've shared books with more than a few here.

I've shared my thoughts on many of you here.
Good and bad.

I'm a sharing kinda guy.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
OJ was never found guilty of murder. Do you believe OJ is innocent?

I believe his trial was a miscarriage of justice. I think he was guilty. More often than not, the system works but not always. Human judgment will always be something less than perfect. Do you really think human judgment is flawless enough to render decisions of innocence or guilt correctly without the benefit of a fair trial? The court system is set up to avoid the frailties of human error as much as possible. Would you want to be judged without that process being observed? I surely wouldn't.

Last edited:

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
A few here.
I failed @Rockport recently due to circumstance, but I have shared many things with a few here.

Good and bad.

I'm a sharing kinda guy.

I am as contrite as Bossman Fat YKDV.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
I believe his trial was a miscarriage of justice. I think he was guilty. More often than not the system works but not always. Human judgment will always be something less than perfect. Do you think human judgment is flawless enough to always decide guilt or innocence correctly without a fair trial?

But OJ was acquited. So in fact, you do not consider all being innocent until proved guilty.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
A few here.

Good and bad.

I'm a sharing kinda guy.

Great screenplay!
I have been published here and there, mate, and I know good plot, narrative and character development.

Haimerej

Reaction score
Okay I hear you and agree on the victimization stuff. I believe it destroying society. Well It's destroying a segment of society, but that another talk for another day.

The part I have a problem with is you said He "Bankrolled the whole thing what's that all about. Nobodies alleging that. That is a racketeering change and much more serious.

Look KJ is in a bad situation or was in a bad situation. But people don't ask for the guys head unless they are Pre Disposed to not liking the kid.

As an aside I would like to add the kid that got shot, wasn't exactly shopping for mother's day gifts at the time of his demise. So before we canonize the guy. Let's not George Floyd him too soon. It was an altercation

Gone way too far.

I meant it in the way that most celebrities bankroll their crews. I'm talking about them as, "hangers on," not saying he bought the weapons and planned the murder. Just saying that he is most likely the, "head," of whatever group is hanging out with him, based on being the only millionaire in the bunch.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
No, he wasn't found "innocent." He was found "NOT GUILTY." Those two concepts may sound the same, but they're not.
Innocent connotes that he didn't do the crime for which he is accused. Not guilty connotes there wasn't enough evidence beyond a reasonable doubt to find him guilty of the crime.

I checked this out with Della Street and @tyke1doe is correct.

Haimerej

Reaction score
As an aside I would like to add the kid that got shot, wasn't exactly shopping for mother's day gifts at the time of his demise.

He was walking in a parking lot at the time of his demise. Just because he may have beat someone's azz in a fight he didn't start (per all the videos) doesn't mean he should be shot in the head from the street as he's walking to his car.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
A few here.

Good and bad.

I'm a sharing kinda guy.
I, in turn shared the beef jerky with people I know, thereby expanding your sharing circle.

FanofJerry

Reaction score
Bots taking over the thread and deflecting attention away from reasonable conversation about the topic...

PAR.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
I, in turn shared the beef jerky with people I know, thereby expanding your sharing circle.
Is this turning into some Paying It Forward kind of situation?
If so, me likey!

Edit: Although I do need to send you a proven batch, not an experiment.
2nd Edit: Going to get on that the week after this one.

You're going to love it.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
But OJ was acquited. So in fact, you do not consider all being innocent until proved guilty.

I believe in the concept of a fair trial being far more beneficial than being judged without one. I don't consider mob lynching a good solution!