News: PFT: Randy Gregory ready to apply for reinstatement

Zordon

Reaction score
Hurry up and apply Randy, who knows how long it will take this corrupt commissioner to review it. 5-6 months wouldn't shock me.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Not if you were ever paying attention. The disgusted look on Garrett's face in the war room when Gregory was selcted was painfully obvious. I get the Garrett criticism but resorting to making **** up just makes people look unnecessarily stupid.
I asked a legit question.... Lol

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Way to discount a legitimate medical issue.

Would you feel this way if he had cancer? Addiction is a disease too
Yes. I'm such a bad guy because I can see a younger someone else who doesn't have a propensity to smoke weed when he knows he shouldn't be playing the same position just as well if not better. Woe is meeeee.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
So you are hoping...
Nah. I just stopped caring about this guy awhile ago. But you guys have fun with it. Some of you seem to have adopted the front office's soft mentality of squeezing the last drop of hope out of the turnip. Yeah. History shows that gets them far. :rolleyes:

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Why?
1. He has the talent.
2. we could still have him under his rookie contract for 2-3 years.
3. Would he be one of our top 90 players we can take to camp?
4. Ask yourself and be honest, would you have cut Lawrence Taylor ( I am not say he is LT)?
5. Most importantly, can we use him?
Please don't embarrass yourself trying to compare this guy to LT.

1. So. There are plenty of DEs out there with said talent that keep their noses clean enough to avoid the radar.
2. Doesn't impress me. See my answer to #1.
3. Top 90.. sure. Top 53? I don't trust him.
4. See my opening statement.
5. We can use guys that can be trusted to be there contributing when needed. Not absent yet again thanks to yet another bender (medically compelled or otherwise..)

stilltheguru88

Reaction score
He’s a udfa after the season and won’t be resigned. Who cares about this dude? We’ll get whatever out of him this year and hope it’s enough to win it all. Yawn

Hardline

Reaction score
Randy Gregory is like playing with house money right now.
The fact that he is eligible for reinstatement shows he passed all his drug test. If he would've failed one he wouldn't be eligible for reinstatement.

logan

Reaction score
14 games played, 15 tackles, 1 sack, 7.5 hurries

Still do not see the excitement with this guy.
Gregory looked like a monster during his first preseason. People forget he suffered a bad ankle sprain the first game of the year and was very limited after that, then came the suspensions..

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Hurry up and apply Randy, who knows how long it will take this corrupt commissioner to review it. 5-6 months wouldn't shock me.
According to the policy he makes a decision within 60 days.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score

1. So. There are plenty of DEs out there with said talent that keep their noses clean enough to avoid the radar.
5. We can use guys that can be trusted to be there contributing when needed. Not absent yet again thanks to yet another bender (medically compelled or otherwise..)

You're right. LT was a coke addict which is much worse.

Hadenough

Reaction score
Im all for giving a guy a second chance but he doesnt deserve to be in Dallas. He has had numerous chances and continued to fail drug testing. Like I said two years ago what does it say to the other players when you tolerate bad behavior and then reward them by letting them come back. No discipline on this team!!

Hadenough

Reaction score

EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!! This team is finally getting cleaned up with trouble players!

ksg811

Reaction score
Nope. 2019 UFA

Nope, he’s missed 2 years of accrued seasons for his suspensions. His full year suspension last year also tolls his contract, meaning his 2017 salary pushes to 2018 and his 2018 salary pushes to 2019. After 2019, he’ll be a RFA. He’ll be a UFA after 2020.