News: PFT: Report: Cowboys "all but given up hope" of Randy Gregory's reinstatement

glimmerman

Reaction score
We don't actually know if Randy's even done anything towards reinstatement, rescinded it, or screwed up yet again on the way back. It's not on the league to divulge Gregory's private business unless he definitely applied and gets either denied or reinstated. I don't see the Cowboys crying foul exactly so it seems to me that something is amiss. Won't stop fans from playing the CONSPIRACY! card though as you see.
As I see. I am not crying conspiracy. It would be nice to see him playing for us but I, just like you and the rest of us have no clue. All I am saying is that if the rule actually changed to just a fine then here should be no problem. I think I saw where he applied for reinstatement. At this point goodell can say yes or no. He plays by his own rules. He is the law for the NFL. I have seen him suspend Elliot when the actual law said there isn’t any evidence or the accused was lying to get money. He does his own investigation and suspends him anyways.

Gregory has had a troubled past with weed. Not anything else. If the laws are changing for this then it should be retro. That’s all I am saying. If it applies to any other players the good. I am not just crying foul because he is A Cowboy. But hey, I still think Dez made the catch...

DFWJC

Reaction score
Aldon Smith, Bradlee Anae, and Crawford....we're counting on you.

glimmerman

Reaction score
I cannot claim to know anything and say it as truth like "he has deeper problems", but I can see how people could go there in their thinking.
I hope he doesn't. Have deeper problems, I mean.
I have no idea why this is going on the way it is and it's discouraging.
Hopefully he has pulled himself together and this is something simple.
Or he's just... I don't know. I don't want to say ruining his life because I don't know if that's happening. I certainly hope not.
He doesn't come across as a malicious idiot. Just a guy struggling to maintain himself.
Struggling to maintain with weed. Lol. I have no idea what goes on in his life. But if weed holds him together then go for it. I haven’t heard about him failing any drug tests. But that’s supposed to be confidential, but it always seems to leak when it comes to him failing a test.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Struggling to maintain with weed. Lol. I have no idea what goes on in his life. But if weed holds him together then go for it. I haven’t heard about him failing any drug tests. But that’s supposed to be confidential, but it always seems to leak when it comes to him failing a test.
I understand the laughter.
I'm not specifically defending his actions, although I have a friend who also believes in MJ well over anti-depressants for his bipolar condition and I've personally seen the difference.
It's rather astounding.

glimmerman

Reaction score
I understand the laughter.
I'm not specifically defending his actions, although I have a friend who also believes in MJ well over anti-depressants for his bipolar condition and I've personally seen the difference.
It's rather astounding.
I couldn’t agree more. This “drug” if you want to call it that is amazing for some people. I think it may have a chemical in it that some people’s brain is missing or needs to connect receptors..

glimmerman

Reaction score
Well, he's had multiple opportunities and blew them all. Can't really feel sorry for him. Another 2nd round gamble flushed down the toilet.
I am not sure if it’s sorry or sympathy I should feel or not feel.

Corso

Reaction score
I couldn’t agree more. This “drug” if you want to call it that is amazing for some people. I think it may have a chemical in it that some people’s brain is missing or needs to connect receptors..
Well I do know that Lithium and other anti-depressants/ADD/ADHD drugs work differently for people with no problems than people that actually do have a chemical/mental imbalance so it makes sense.

cern

Reaction score
People need to quit coddling this big baby. Pack his locker for him and set it by the curb. He's let down his team enough.

glimmerman

Reaction score
Well I do know that Lithium and other anti-depressants/ADD/ADHD drugs work differently for people with no problems than people that actually do have a chemical/mental imbalance so it makes sense.
I do know that some of these medications just dull the symptoms and and not treat the problems so much. Make you into a zombie. Tired but don’t sleep well. And has other personal side effects. They are making advances but not sure if they will ever find the answer. My wife has had car accident and had several neck surgeries. They gave her one of these anti depressants because one of the “side effects” was to treat nerve damage.. It didn’t help and gave her major panic attacks after only taking it for 4 days. The panic attacks happened for a good week after she stopped the meds.

Corso

Reaction score
I do know that some of these medications just dull the symptoms and and not treat the problems so much. Make you into a zombie. Tired but don’t sleep well. And has other personal side effects. They are making advances but not sure if they will ever find the answer. My wife has had car accident and had several neck surgeries. They gave her one of these anti depressants because one of the “side effects” was to treat nerve damage.. It didn’t help and gave her major panic attacks after only taking it for 4 days. The panic attacks happened for a good week after she stopped the meds.
Much love and good vibes to your wife and you my friend.

glimmerman

Reaction score
Much love and good vibes to your wife and you my friend.
Thanks. All is good now. But I knew when they gave her the medication what it was so when the panic attacks happened I knew what caused it. Screwed up part was I called the nurse and she knew immediately what it was and said it happens to a lot of patients. If it happens a lot then why keep using it for people that don’t need it for the reason it’s meant for.

Corso

Reaction score
Thanks. All is good now. But I knew when they gave her the medication what it was so when the panic attacks happened I knew what caused it. Screwed up part was I called the nurse and she knew immediately what it was and said it happens to a lot of patients. If it happens a lot then why keep using it for people that don’t need it for the reason it’s meant for.
Goodness.

cern

Reaction score
Stephen is thinking about how he'll spend the money saved by releasing crawford at the moment. Don't discount clowney yet. Finality about randy changes defensive strategy dynamics.

pitt33

Reaction score
Well, he's had multiple opportunities and blew them all. Can't really feel sorry for him. Another 2nd round gamble flushed down the toilet.
Plain and simple.

This team should just forego the 2nd round pick.

Lmao

Corso

Reaction score
Stephen is thinking about how he'll spend the money saved by releasing crawford at the moment. Don't discount clowney yet. Finality about randy changes defensive strategy dynamics.
Stevie is nothing, if not patient.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Randy Gregory’s return from an indefinite suspension remains in limbo as training camp approaches, but there is some hope the Dallas Cowboys defensive end can be involved with the organization in some fashion, according to sources. Gregory’s application for reinstatement has not been denied by the league, but he has not been cleared to return either. He started the reinstatement process earlier in the offseason.

i

Todd Archer, ESPN Staff Writer