News: PFT: Saints unhappy with missed helmet-to-helmet hit on Alvin Kamara

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Honestly, I am starting to think they are all told to make huge deals out of it. They have had so many legal issues pertaining to head trauma. I honestly think the NFL wants a huge deal made out of it for PR. To make sure people know they are watching it, and don't want it to happen. We live in a crazy would where everything is an issue. So you have to overly show you care, to get people off your (NFL) back.
Correct.

Perception can create reality.

plymkr

Reaction score
They should be but my gosh that was some bad officiating.

I’m sure Dallas isn’t happy about watching the defender grab Daks face mask and turn his neck sideways either.
I think these 2 plays cancel each other out. Facemask on a QB and a head shot on a RB. Both obvious penalties and both not flagged. Evened it out, they got nothing to complain about. But on an unbiased note, that was a very poorly officiated game. Both teams got calls and both teams got non calls.

SackMaster

Reaction score
They should be. It was a totally blown call.

The officiating was definitely in Dallas favor tonite. The last interference call to close the game was iffy too especially in that situation with basically an uncatchable ball.
You do realize that an "Uncatchable Ball" means that the WR could not possibly touch the ball, let alone have a possibility of reeling it in with just one hand, right?

Just go to the video around the 3:53 mark to rewatch the play and tell me with a straight face that was "uncatchable"

SMH

Diehardblues

Reaction score
You do realize that an "Uncatchable Ball" means that the WR could not possibly touch the ball, let alone have a possibility of reeling it in with just one hand, right?

Just go to the video around the 3:53 mark to rewatch the play and tell me with a straight face that was "uncatchable"

SMH

I don’t think he had a reasonable chance to catch it. Sorry.

There was some contact but with the game in the balance and that had gone against us we’d be outraged.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Kamara's response was actually great:

“Did one come out?” Kamara answered rhetorically when asked if he was expecting a flag.
“It is what it is,” he added. “It don’t matter what I was expecting.”

Hard to have an issue with that if that's supposed to be complaining.

SackMaster

Reaction score
I don’t think he had a reasonable chance to catch it. Sorry.

There was some contact but with the game in the balance and that had gone against us the fans that have unreasonable expectations and poor understanding of the game would be outraged.
Fixed it for you.

Even though it does not show the replay in the video I linked to, but ....

If Byron was holding down Thomas' left (inside) arm with BOTH hands, one by the wrist and the other near the elbow, I would be pissed at Byron for committing such and obvious and stupid penalty.

But that's just the objectivity I have in me. Just because I like you does not mean you are infallible. And if I don't like you, I am also aware you are not the anti-christ as well.

Just Sayin'

HoplessCowboysFan36

Reaction score
Saints unhappy with missed helmet-to-helmet hit on Alvin Kamara

pft254-e1543559136564.jpg

Saints running back Alvin Kamara took a vicious hit from Jaylon Smith in the fourth quarter. Slow-mo replays showed the Cowboys linebacker leading with the crown of his helmet. Officials did not pe...

Read Full Story
Wait??? Dang.. I forgot your not supposed to tackle anymore... im sure glad they missed that one... but a push off in the enzone is okay.. wait.. offensive? Yes. Its ok.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
It was a missed call, sure...……………...what about Dak getting his head turned around 360 degrees like he is Linda Blair in the Exorcist?

I am pretty sure that was a missed call also...…………….this was just a horribly officiated game tonight, missed calls on both sides.

plasticman

Reaction score
Gosh, did the refs blow a call in the Cowboy's favor? Oh no! I'm absolutely horrified!

We should forfeit the victory because we all know a ref would never make a mistake in the favor of a Cowboy opponent.

Now I feel terrible. I just don't think I can enjoy this victory with the realization there was a missed call.

However, I'm still thinking....nope, I was wrong .......I can deal with it. In fact, I really don't give a duck.