1. Read the latest Dallas Cowboys news ..

News: PFT: Saints unhappy with missed helmet-to-helmet hit on Alvin Kamara

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by Reality, Nov 30, 2018.

1. Mr_C

Mr_C Carharris2

9,856 Messages
    10,571 Likes Received
    I don’t believe you believe that. You’re trying to get a rise out of those blessed with site.

But I’ll play along. As others have stated:
    1. Push off for their only td
    2. Phantom offsides on Gregory that saved them from a turnover
    3. Dak has his head spun around by the facemask. Which would’ve given us 1st and goal or the same thing the pi gave us.

2. Eddie

Eddie Well-Known Member

12,855 Messages
    3,712 Likes Received
    I wonder if they're complaining about the missed Push Off.

The refs did their best to keep the Saints in the game. They have nothing to complain about.

3. DakPresgoat

DakPresgoat Well-Known Member

15,039 Messages
    32,284 Likes Received
    No way man. The refs were horrible tonight for both teams. Totally incompetent.

That being said. The last PI was a legit calll.

The defender made contact and didn’t turn his head around. That’s textbook. All the defender had to do, was look for the ball and he didn’t. They call that 90% of the time.

And the ball wasn’t uncatchable.

Mr_C likes this.
  4. thisiscowboyscountry

thisiscowboyscountry Well-Known Member

1,375 Messages
    1,136 Likes Received
    Lol, why aren't they complaining about the missed facemasks on Prescott then too to be fair? The only reason they were in the game was because of penalities against the Cowboys and they missed way more that favored the Cowboys than the 1 they missed that favored the Saints.

Mr_C likes this.
  5. Pants

Pants Well-Known Member

5,250 Messages
    6,384 Likes Received
    They said on the telecast that this is the league's most experienced crew with a combined 120+ years of experience....laughable

Jack Burton, Mr_C and GMO415 like this.
  6. InTheZone

InTheZone Well-Known Member

6,245 Messages
    5,717 Likes Received
    They got away with a PI for their only td and had a facemask on one of Daks runs. It definitely was a bad game for the refs, missed calls both ways but unusually weird how they missed some crucial ones around the ball carrier. Not often do we get away with penalties. He'll we were even gifted a 1st down on beasleys catch when he was clearly a full yard short, knee down.

lopey likes this.
  7. John813

John813 Well-Known Member

14,525 Messages
    19,491 Likes Received
    I get it from a players safety standpoint. However, the refs missed a bad facemask call on Dak later on.

Refs last night were bipolar. Let some stuff go but then the next series were over analyzing any hand play

8. BourbonBalz

BourbonBalz Star4Ever

9,176 Messages
    4,058 Likes Received
    I wonder if they’re also not happy about these:

1). The missed offensive PI on their lone TD
    2). The bogus call against Gregory (lined up in the neutral zone) that cost us a forced turnover and points
    3). The obviously missed face mask against Dak

I bet they don’t bring up any of those missed or botched calls!

Mr_C and Pantone282C like this.
  9. MrPeanutbutter

MrPeanutbutter What is this, a crossover episode? Zone Supporter

3,974 Messages
    2,943 Likes Received
    The only thing worse than the officiating yesterday was the Saints offense. They deserved a loss.

10. BourbonBalz

BourbonBalz Star4Ever

9,176 Messages
    4,058 Likes Received
    You must need glasses. The DB was holding the receiver’s left arm. Even Buck, Aikman, and what’s his name (former head of officiating) stated as much.

Mr_C and JJB500 like this.
  11. Bullflop

Bullflop Well-Known Member

17,311 Messages
    21,152 Likes Received
    All in all, there were more than enough botched calls and non-calls for both sides to complain about non-stop last night. The intensity of that game was something that this team needs to recall in the days and weeks ahead if they're truly determined to win a title. As such, it should rightfully be used as a catalyst for greater things to come. Evidently, this team took Garrett's preaching to heart Thursday night.

The defensive effort put forth in that game was certainly something to be proud of and should boost their confidence for the remainder of the season and beyond. Looking ahead, if the Dallas offense can somehow manage to match this team's defensive intensity going forward, it could ultimately prove to be magical. Greater things can and do happen when an entire team wants it badly enough.

Last edited: Nov 30, 2018
    JustChip and Pantone282C like this.
  12. conner01

conner01 Well-Known Member

15,533 Messages
    13,078 Likes Received
    And I believe that’s the NFL number one crew
    It was a bad hit, Gregory wasn’t off sides, Brown was pushed in the end zone

Pantone282C likes this.
  13. mmohican29

mmohican29 Well-Known Member

5,470 Messages
    4,293 Likes Received
    Good for AK.

He had a real tough night. But that earns respect from me right there.

He's right, I feel the same way as a fan- that if we don't make a play when a play is there to be made, then we don't deserve benefit from hustle from another team who did what it had to do to prevent the play from being made.

It's why I hardly whine about non-holds anymore even though I've never seen a team with a D-Line like the Cowboys have get such a lack of respect from officials. I do think that Gregory call was really conspicuous. Looked like the ref waited until the play was blown up to throw the flag even in live action.

Idgit and John813 like this.
  14. basilhayden

basilhayden Well-Known Member

1,216 Messages
    574 Likes Received
    I think it should only be when the other player is down. Then it is intentional.

15. CCBoy

CCBoy Well-Known Member

34,063 Messages
    14,356 Likes Received
    New Orleans holds and leans up front on offense...but everyone else needs to play flag football....yea, right. They got outplayed this one! Go Cowboys!!

Pantone282C likes this.
  16. CCBoy

CCBoy Well-Known Member

34,063 Messages
    14,356 Likes Received
    Yea, I'm guilty too...of a Cowboys bias also. It's an emotional game, and OUR team had it last night!

Pantone282C likes this.
  17. aikemirv

aikemirv Well-Known Member

12,867 Messages
    5,836 Likes Received
    They have no business complaining one bit about officiating since it gave them their only TD.

Jaylon will get a fine for sure!

Pantone282C and DakPresgoat like this.
  18. Beaker42

Beaker42 Well-Known Member

4,408 Messages
    3,768 Likes Received
    They obviously took the Saints. OPI for their only score. They can suck it.

19. zrinkill

zrinkill Troller of Trolls Zone Supporter

39,576 Messages
    12,326 Likes Received
    Well I am unhappy that the refs missed the Saints defense almost pulling Prescott's head off with that facemask .......... so shut up Saints fans

Robbieac and Pantone282C like this.
  20. slomoxn

slomoxn Well-Known Member

2,806 Messages
    1,034 Likes Received
    They pointed out the reason it was called was because when they see one hand going for the ball the look for where the other is. It’s usually being held, bad throw but never given a chance to extend for it because the dB has his other arm.

Mr_C likes this.