PFT: Short leash on Pacman per Mort *Merge*

khiladi

Reaction score
Seven;2440244 said:
Ok for you to do it FOR him, tho.............
What does talking about the incident have to do with me saying 'living under a microscope'? I never said I could live under a microscope....Learn to read properly...

Doomsday101

Reaction score
khiladi;2440263 said:
Genius... They sent him to re-hab... The clilnic said he wasn't an alcoholic... So why is he getting treatment for s problem that very clinic says doesn't exist?Keep trying...

Because he was drinking at the time of the incident and that is reason enough by the NFL rules to have him seek treatement you don't seem to get it because you are so busy defending Pacman. Oh the commish is so mean and unfair? give me a break in most any other profession Pacman would have been fired a long time ago.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
BraveHeartFan;2440013 said:
Uhhh...is this a serious question?
Stop. The. Madness. Let's review.

This is how the conversation began:
DallasEast;2435985 said:
For the average player or person, these are easily obtainable goals.

For Adam Jones? We'll see.
Here is the reply:
DaBoys4Life;2436050 said:
Maybe....however he is bound to fail
Here's my reply... to which you're asking a question!
DallasEast;2436059 said:
Why? Who would be to blame for his failure?
Here is the second reply:
DaBoys4Life;2436063 said:
he put himself into a difficult situation with very limited wiggle room. With people on a constant watch out for him to slip up the higher the odds they catch him slipping.
Finally, here is the end of the conversation:
DallasEast;2436083 said:
But it's not an impossibility. Like I said, the average person can do it. Adam Jones can too.

Threads. :)

They have beginnings and endings and sometimes... heck... they have conversations stuffed in the middle of 'em.

P.S. Could ya ask DaBoys4Life that same question? He avoided answering mine (as usual). :)

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
DallasEast;2440301 said:

Here is the reply:

They have beginnings and endings and sometimes... heck... they have conversations stuffed in the middle of 'em.

P.S. Could ya ask DaBoys4Life that same question? He avoided answering mine (as usual). :)

Yeah...If I were Adam Jones (shut up 5Stars!)

What was that all about? :eek: I've never discussed Pacman with you. Now, your main man, T.O., is a different story.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
khiladi;2440266 said:
What does talking about the incident have to do with me saying 'living under a microscope'? I never said I could live under a microscope....Learn to read properly...

khiladi;2440266 said:
It's easy to talk the talk, but most of the time, when people do that, it is called blowing hot-air......

You're 'blowing hot air' reference............ I typed slow for ya this time.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
5Stars;2440307 said:
Yeah...If I were Adam Jones (shut up 5Stars!)

What was that all about? :eek: I've never discussed Pacman with you. Now, your main man, T.O., is a different story.
:signmast:

That's why. ;) :)

Seven

Reaction score
khiladi;2440258 said:
BTW, the people of Dallas have no right to complain about Adam Jones and 'alcohol' with all their obesity problems...

:rolleyes: Has EVERYTHING to do with the midget.

Next comes Clint Eastwood and his womanizing ways.........

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
DallasEast;2440334 said:
:signmast:

That's why. ;) :)

:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

Well...don't feel to bad now because after I saw the interview that T.O. did I was pissed and embarassed at his comments!

I wonder what he would think if Romo came out and was asked a question about some of his dropped passes and Romo said "I can't throw and catch the ball, too"! :cool:

What a foolish thing to say! Can you imagine the innuendos that statement makes towards the QB? Freaking knucklehead...!!

:mad:

Seven

Reaction score
Chocolate Lab;2440344 said:

Oh, It gets better, CL. Muuuuch better. It'll be the angle of the sun in the fall..............

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
5Stars;2440370 said:
:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

Well...don't feel to bad now because after I saw the interview that T.O. did I was pissed and embarassed at his comments!

I wonder what he would think if Romo came out and was asked a question about some of his dropped passes and Romo said "I can't throw and catch the ball, too"! :cool:

What a foolish thing to say! Can you imagine the innuendos that statement makes towards the QB? Freaking knucklehead...!!

Ah, but wouldn't Romo have to prove that he's a "knucklehead" by FIRST granting a totally unnecessary interview with Deion Sanders and SECONDLY stating such a foolish statement? ;) Luckily, if his past demeanor is any indication, such a scenario will never happen during his career.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
khiladi;2440167 said:
I'd just love to see how half you guys with your self-righteous rhetoric would deal with being under a microscope...
It's easy to talk the talk, but most of the time, when people do that, it is called blowing hot-air......

I'm sure that the majority of people here would do like the majority of the players in the NFL...they'd do just fine cause they're not out making stupid decisions at every turn.

The hot air here is people like you who are hell-bent on acting like anyone but Jones is to blame for his own stupidity.

khiladi;2440258 said:
BTW, the people of Dallas have no right to complain about Adam Jones and 'alcohol' with all their obesity problems...

LOL. Wow. That was hilarious. The guy gets into legal issues, and could be losing his career cause he's been, to this point, to stupid to change, and you compare that to people being too fat.

Nice counter point. Adam should be left alone, it's not his fault, cause he isn't fat.

notherbob

Reaction score
I don't know if Pacman has a problem with alcohol or not, though I strongly suspect he does, but I understand that the terms of his probation from one of the courts was that he was to stay away from alcohol and the terms of his suspension from the NFL included that he was not to violate his terms of probation from the courts.

I suspect he has been drinking vodka, which doesn't show up on your breath, all along in order to hide his drinking from prying eyes.

I doubt he will last very long under the stringent requirements of his current reinststement.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Hoofbite;2435997 said:
:hammer:

It is. And it is going to be sad to see people defend him when he goes.

I can just see it now......

"You can't tell me you have never been late to anything your life"

Or, "Goodell is trying to ruin the Cowboys. He has a major anti-Dallas bias." ;)

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
DallasEast;2440399 said:
Ah, but wouldn't Romo have to prove that he's a "knucklehead" by FIRST granting a totally unnecessary interview with Deion Sanders and SECONDLY stating such a foolish statement? ;) Luckily, if his past demeanor is any indication, such a scenario will never happen during his career.

The part YOU bolded in my post was aimed at T.O.!! Freaking knucklehead that he is! T.O.'s statement about "I can't throw and catch the ball" is full of innunendos towards Romo, IMO.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
khiladi;2440263 said:
Genius... They sent him to re-hab... The clilnic said he wasn't an alcoholic... So why is he getting treatment for s problem that very clinic says doesn't exist?Keep trying...
As part of Pacmans reinstatment a few months ago, Goodell told Pacman that he was to stay away from alcohol. That is why he went thru the whole rehab deal.

khiladi

Reaction score
Seven;2440323 said:
You're 'blowing hot air' reference............ I typed slow for ya this time.

It is called a paragraph for a reason genius... that 'blowing hot-air' refers to those that think it is all easy to live under a microscope... Hell, I'm already in your head and fluster you after a couple posts on this board genius... Imagine if Goodell was breathing down your neck...

khiladi

Reaction score
big dog cowboy;2440516 said:
As part of Pacmans reinstatment a few months ago, Goodell told Pacman that he was to stay away from alcohol. That is why he went thru the whole rehab deal.

Per Jerry Jones, alcohol had nothing to do with the re-instatement terms for Pac-man... So what does that mean now for Adam?

khiladi

Reaction score
"I'm sure that the majority of people here would do like the majority of the players in the NFL...they'd do just fine cause they're not out making stupid decisions at every turn. The hot air here is people like you who are hell-bent on acting like anyone but Jones is to blame for his own stupidity."Oh, the majority of NFL players live under a microscope? Are the rest of the NFL players forced to go to alcohol re-hab and treatment sessions for a problem, per reports, that they don't have? Is Larry Johnson going to 'How to treat a girl properly' school? Is Matt Jones being forced to go to 'rehab' for actually doing something illegal, like snorting cocaine in public?If your boss was telling you that you need to go to alcohol re-hab because you got in a fight in a bar, let alone your boy, not anywhere near working hours, come back to me and tell me you wouldn't mind..."LOL. Wow. That was hilarious. The guy gets into legal issues, and could be losing his career cause he's been, to this point, to stupid to change, and you compare that to people being too fat."What legal issues does Adam Jones have? He can't pay his mortgage... Wow, welcome to America where foreclosure is at an all time high... Was he at a strip club? No... Was he out with his gang-bangin boys? No... Last time I checked, he dropped them.. It looks like Goodell keeps making up reasons for his boy Pac-man...BTW, obesity and alcohol share a close correlation... Like I said, Fat Dallas has no right to be criticizing Adam Jones for a little booze, when their over weight butts are consistently ranked in the top for their bad health habits, including drinking... The country bumb-kins and their glorified 'bar-fights'...BTW, I want the Cowboys to win football games. I don't wan't to see sorry Henry out there covering people, when he clearly can't. I'm not going to pretend 'moral-cop' for Adam Jones in particular when the majority of the NFL players indulge themselves in those very things Adam Jones criticizes other people for... At least Adam Jones hasn't tested positive for any performance enhancing drugs or banned susbtances, despite being in the random drug screening process of the NFL for 3 years... His game is what I care about....

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
DallasEast;2440301 said:

Here is the reply:

I could of sworn I answered it......:rolleyes: