News: PFT: Woman alleging Jerry Jones is her biological father drops lawsuit, seeks DNA testing

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Oh mercy, now that dime has dropped on money and DNA testing,, the Jerry Jones lineage will be for several generations.
There might be about 300 mini Jerrys running around waiting for a job.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
you go ahead and pass judgement on this situation of which you have zero intimate knowledge of the details from your glass perch.
I have more knowledge than you. It's all over the internet. Do some research next time before deciding to come on here looking so foolish.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
I have more knowledge than you. It's all over the internet. Do some research next time before deciding to come on here looking so foolish.

This post is exactly why taking people serious on this forum is so hard. Anyone with common sense will recognize the foolishness of your post. So the actual "Details," of the relationship and whatever was discussed between mommy and Jerry are all over the internet? Boy oh boy. And we wonder why teachers have such a hard job....lol

Ive read the exact same stuff youve read... the difference between us is I understand what I do know and what I dont know.

Last edited:

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It is all over the internet that you have more knowledge than Reid?

I need to find me someone that I have more knowledge than and get that all over the internet. Any volunteers? I'll pay. In installments but I will pay.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score

I need to find me someone that I have more knowledge than and get that all over the internet. Any volunteers? I'll pay. In installments but I will pay.

Hey, you know if it's the internet it's true! lol. That is where Americas cowboy gets her information.

Reid1boys

Reaction score

careful now... that is intelligent humor right there. Takes skills to get that there joke:)

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score

I read the internet for dummies book dint help me a bit.

jnday

Reaction score
what world do you live in? If Jerry passed away with NO WILL, then what you say would play out IN COURT. But Jerry surely has a will, and this other kid, if Jerry leaves her 100% empty handed in regards to his empire, thats what she is gonna get, a big fat nothing.
She is asking for nothing more than a DNA test. She is only wanting to confirm her parentage.

Diehardblues

Reaction score

Yea, that was a ridiculous post.

Much like we have in mainstream media people interpret what is presented differently based on their beliefs and precondition thoughts coming in. It’s difficult to even establish facts anymore.

Jipper

Reaction score
Would it be cool if there were 137 more Jerrys out there?:laugh:

Damn that's a lot of Jerry's....I met his granddaughter at a game once in the Miller lite club and the resemblance was uncanny...her friend was however quite a bit more attractive

jnday

Reaction score
so if it comes back Jerry wasnt the father he get 3mil in back pay refunded?? lmao..hpe so id sue her back :))
Jerry might want to look into having the mother held accountable , but the child is not responsible for her mother’s actions. Something is going on with Jerry. He should have quietly took care of this out of the public’s eye, but he has chose to let this play out in the media. Maybe Jerry is denying that the girl is his to his family. If the girl only wanted a DNA test done, it could have been taken care of without all the fuss.