PFT: Woman bitten by Dak Prescott's dog loses part of finger

superonyx

Reaction score
So kill a dog because it got outside the home?
I don’t agree with killing the dog.
But they wouldn’t be killing it because it got out. They would be killing it because of what it did once it got out.

I’d like to see the dog saved and placed in a suitable environment at Daks expense.
I’m sure he loves the dog. Unfortunately this is a risk one takes buying a dog that has these instincts. Sad situation all around.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I agree it's dak's fault. but what if it had been a small child trying to rescue her pet and the pit bit her? would that make a difference to you. or would the child have been acting stupidly in your opinion. doesn't seem illogical to me that a pet owner would try and rescue their pet.

Read above. I just saw the other article an thought it was just daks 2 dogs.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I agree it's dak's fault. but what if it had been a small child trying to rescue her pet and the pit bit her? would that make a difference to you. or would the child have been acting stupidly in your opinion. doesn't seem illogical to me that a pet owner would try and rescue their pet.
The wording in the initial report was something to the effect of "the dogs were fighting through the fence". If that is as I'm picturing it, her dog wasn't in any more danger than it was willing to be in. Maybe they changed the wording since that report, but I honestly don't care enough about this to read every new thing that comes out. Once its fate is determined, I may check out the final story.

cern

Reaction score
The wording in the initial report was something to the effect of "the dogs were fighting through the fence". If that is as I'm picturing it, her dog wasn't in any more danger than it was willing to be in. Maybe they changed the wording since that report, but I honestly don't care enough about this to read every new thing that comes out. Once its fate is determined, I may check out the final story.
not likely to be a fairy tale ending. imagine if it bit zeke on his hand and caused him to miss a few games.

Rayman70

Reaction score
guess she needs to learn the hard way not to place your hands in dogs mouth while they are fighting....:(

ESisback

Reaction score
punitive damages for pain and suffering just got larger. two prior warnings will not be good for dak.

They’ll do all they can to manufacture drama from this, make it sound like an evil, premeditated plan to destroy the fabric of decent society. Maybe even negatively impact the Cowboys’ 2019 season!

SoupcanSam

Reaction score
Woman bitten by Dak Prescott's dog loses part of finger

gettyimages-1081731104-e1551472527218.jpg

The neighbor bitten by Dak Prescott's loose dog lost part of her right ring finger, WFAA reported Friday from court documents about the incident from last month. The woman was hospitalized fo...

Read Full Story

Now the dog is definitely getting the chair

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Make Dak pay up, build the gal a new finger, send the dog to an owner who can properly care for it and suspend Zeke just because of his association with an irresponsible dog owner :muttley:

SoupcanSam

Reaction score
Make Dak pay up, build the gal a new finger, send the dog to an owner who can properly care for it and suspend Zeke just because of his association with an irresponsible dog owner :muttley:

Zeke already got suspended once the dog escaped Daks house before the incident.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
- Drives drunk.

- Scams children out of their money with fake autographs.

- Trains dogs to attack people.

At what point do you check your fandom at the door and do right by humanity?

1*iq6HSUDFnpNNJEc6q-HTpA.jpeg