PFT: Woman bitten by Dak Prescott's dog loses part of finger

Buzzbait

Reaction score
Because the media never reports poodle, lab, or any other attacks? And sheep can't think for themselves?
The media doesn't report poodle and lab attacks because they are so rare. They report pit bull attacks because not only are they much more common, they're also much more dangerous when it does happen. But then sheep probably wouldn't understand that.

Buzzbait

Reaction score
That's messed up. Regardless of breed that dog was fighting with daks other dog and accidentally bit her when she got in the middle of the dog fight. That was her stupid choice regardless if the dogs got onto her property.

I think they said this was the 3rd complaint on his dog or dogs. That changes the perspective entirely.

JJHLH1

Reaction score
That's messed up. Regardless of breed that dog was fighting with daks other dog and accidentally bit her when she got in the middle of the dog fight. That was her stupid choice regardless if the dogs got onto her property.

It’s not a stupid choice for the woman to try and save her dog from being killed. It’s brave. Pets are family.

Dak is going to end up paying the woman big time for his negligence in failing to secure his dogs despite multiple warnings. No excuse. His dogs were on her property attacking her pet when the incident occurred.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
It’s not a stupid choice to try and save your dog from being killed. It’s brave. Pets are family. Dak is going to pay the woman big time for his negligence in failing to secure his dogs after multiple warnings. No excuse.

Wasn't her dog. Both dogs belonged to Dak. Both dogs escaped his home. The pit was barking at her dog through a fence and at some point was fighting with daks other dog if what I heard is correct. She interveined between daks 2 dogs.

cern

Reaction score
Wasn't her dog. Both dogs belonged to Dak. Both dogs escaped his home. The pit was barking at her dog through a fence and at some point was fighting with daks other dog if what I heard is correct. She interveined between daks 2 dogs.
did the woman jump the fence to break up the fight. without a video of the indicent, or your having been an eye witness to what happened, you really don't know.

JJHLH1

Reaction score

No. That’s incorrect. Dak’s dogs tore through her fence and bit one of her dogs. Here is the quote from WFAA today:

“The woman who was bitten by the dog had found Prescott's dogs loose in her front yard, biting and tearing her wooden fence, according to a complaint filed by an Frisco Animal Services supervisor.

The dogs were able to make an opening in the woman's fence and bite one of her dogs. When the woman intervened, one of the loose dogs bit her right hand, injuring her ring finger.

The woman was hospitalized for four days and was left without a portion of her finger.”

https://www.wfaa.com/article/sports...-say/287-5deec77b-6253-4f10-8a3a-1896ab0dd746

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
not necessarily, but if it is violent or causes damage to a person (biting off a finger) possibly. I blame dak.

100% daks fault. But if she hadn't broken up the fight between daks 2 dogs, she wouldn't have been bit. The dog didn't attack her. If it had then I'd be way more understanding. It was an unfortunate accidental bite when she decided she could stop a fight.

DoctorChicken

Reaction score
I didn't realize he'd been issued warnings about the dogs twice previously. That's not good..........but she was in the hospital for 4 days over a partly missing finger??? I had open surgery to have my whole gallbladder removed and I was out faster than that.

I didn't realize he'd been issued warnings about the dogs twice previously. That's not good..........but she was in the hospital for 4 days over a partly missing finger??? I had open surgery to have my whole gallbladder removed and I was out faster than that.
Animal Services officers in Frisco, Texas, previously issued two warnings in recent months after Prescott’s dogs escaped through an unsecured door.

Does this mean they’ve issued two warnings because his dogs are dangerous or because they kept getting out? Or they issued two warnings because his two dogs escaped? That sentence isn’t very clear.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
No. That’s incorrect. Dak’s dogs tore through her fence and bit one of her dogs. Here is the quote from WFAA today:

“The woman who was bitten by the dog had found Prescott's dogs loose in her front yard, biting and tearing her wooden fence, according to a complaint filed by an Frisco Animal Services supervisor.

The dogs were able to make an opening in the woman's fence and bite one of her dogs. When the woman intervened, one of the loose dogs bit her right hand, injuring her ring finger.

The woman was hospitalized for four days and was left without a portion of her finger.”

https://www.wfaa.com/article/sports...-say/287-5deec77b-6253-4f10-8a3a-1896ab0dd746

I stand corrected.

cern

Reaction score

thanks for the report.

superonyx

Reaction score
- Drives drunk.

- Scams children out of their money with fake autographs.

- Trains dogs to attack people.

At what point do you check your fandom at the door and do right by humanity?
- sprays himself with deer urine and hides in trees shooting Bambi

- gifts dangerous firearms to people without gun lockers who have children in the home

-grosses out innocent people with giant red puss pocket boilers on his neck on national tv

It’s time to be objective and admit Wentz is a public nuisance.

cern

Reaction score
100% daks fault. But if she hadn't broken up the fight between daks 2 dogs, she wouldn't have been bit. The dog didn't attack her. If it had then I'd be way more understanding. It was an unfortunate accidental bite when she decided she could stop a fight.
I agree it's dak's fault. but what if it had been a small child trying to rescue her pet and the pit bit her? would that make a difference to you. or would the child have been acting stupidly in your opinion. doesn't seem illogical to me that a pet owner would try and rescue their pet.

Last edited: