Game Day Philadelphia Eagles at Dallas Cowboys Postgame

Status
Not open for further replies.

rambo2

Reaction score
Nice win, but there's no way this team is winning a playoff game. Imagine if Hurts was playing. Holy hell.....
They certainly are likely to win the first playoff game which will be against a losing team if the Cowboys are the 5.

rambo2

Reaction score
Hurts would have killed us running with the lack of contain, but no way he would have thrown the ball any better than Minshew. He had a great game.
Hurts would get killed trying to run while he is injured.

rambo2

Reaction score
Win on the books, but the players know this was a loss. Confidence has to be low after this.
The Eagles now have several key players hurt and Sanders fumbled twice. I'm sure they are not confident.

fairviewfarmer

Reaction score
Hurts should never be mentioned in MVP convos ever again.

Sirianni can also suck one.
Yeah, I think he was cocky in his post game hand shake comment to MM. Told him "we will see you again" or something like that.

rambo2

Reaction score
great play by Dak apart from the ridiculously easy throw he missed for a pick 6 and the whole sequence in the final drive was abominable.
Loved the td passes and the deep ball to Hilton.

CWR

Reaction score
I'm wondering if this qualifies as a "big game." I'm guessing it doesn't since Dak won it on his arm.

rambo2

Reaction score
I don't really think there's much difference between any of the top teams in the NFC. It just seems like we're more likely to be the one to have a bad game at the wrong time. Hope they prove me wrong on that.
The Cowboys have already beaten the 1 and the 2 and scored 40 points against both of them.

Wangchung83

Reaction score
The defense shouldn’t be relied on or should we expect anything from them, our money is on the opposite side of the ball. We pay the most in the league for our offense to produce, if that’s 30 points, 40points then they need to win. We pay close to league minimum for our defense(that’s decimated with injuries right now) so expecting them to be good/great is just insanity. That defense gave the offense 4 extra possessions that they shouldn’t have needed or expected. If we want to change anything in the future start spending money on defensive talent(something we haven’t done in 20+ years). With Dak taking up so much space of the cap, he’ll have to get better without the likes of great oline, ceedee, pollard, Zeke, bc that money will need to be invested in defense. Until we do that any talk about how poorly the defense performed should be silenced especially when they gave our offense four turnovers that they squandered away two weeks in row. Today that defense allowed a lot of yards, but only gave up 27 points not 34. Is it good enough to win, no not likely, because no offense will score on each possession, but the number one paid offense should score almost every possession when that’s what you invested in.

pitt33

Reaction score
I don't really think there's much difference between any of the top teams in the NFC. It just seems like we're more likely to be the one to have a bad game at the wrong time. Hope they prove me wrong on that.
I get what you’re saying.

Would like to see our offense at full strength against the niners D.

Could be interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.