CFZ Philly looking to convincingly clinch the division in Dallas on national TV

817Gill

Reaction score
They will curb stomp nothing. This is the same Eagles team that was in a one score game in the 4th quarter at home against Cooper Rush.

Stop making them into some unstoppable juggernaut just because you're salty about losing yesterday.
Wow this is a good one from you nice!

offlimits

Reaction score
They will curb stomp nothing. This is the same Eagles team that was in a one score game in the 4th quarter at home against Cooper Rush.

Stop making them into some unstoppable juggernaut just because you're salty about losing yesterday.

We will be there on Christmas Eve. Hoping STH do not sell their tickets for this one. Haven't looked to see what they are going for in the aftermarket but in years past it has been 3 or 4 times over the price.

Dakota

Reaction score
Just on NFL Now: Siriani stating Hurts may play Saturday. Intentionally misleading?

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I don’t hate Phil. I hate Egirl fans.

They are the most animalistic fans in the country. And Ive been to all of our rival venues. I’d rather attend a game in a third world country .

It all stems from a deeply embedded jealously for the success we have had and represent . Screw em all to hell!!!!

Kumbaya

Reaction score
You mean like you guys did? :rolleyes:

lol…hey, I hate to make excuses, but in order for us to play competitive with Eagles, we would need our horses in the secondary to try to cover those guys. I’m sure you know we are minus 3 starters in the secondary, so beating them just became near impossible. But I’d still like to play them with a full team….

I know we let your boys down, but it is what it is….

wrongway

Reaction score
As long as Philly holds “Dallas Week”, spends hours making “comedic” memes, munches on road apples, snowballs Santa, etc, then yeah, Philly fans have Dallas on the brain.
Yup, 24/7 rent free.