*Phoenix Suns*2008-2009 Thread

DCgirl13

Reaction score
I'm going to miss Raja so much even though his game has sucked lately. He was such good eye candy.

From what I'm hearing, we actually got a pretty good trade for once. I hope Richardson is here for Monday's game against D'Antoni's Knicks. That is one game we are excited to go to.

ajk23az

Through Pain Comes Clarity
Reaction score
I like this trade. Raja is what like 33 years old now? He doesn't have the defensive game that he once did. Heck, none of the Suns do.

Something wasn't clicking with the team, hopefully J-Rich can add a little more scoring to the team.

Nash
J-Rich
Barnes
Amare
Shaq

not a bad starting 5 but need a better backup PG, Dragic isn't cutting it. I liked Singletary.

DCgirl13

Reaction score
Last night's game was really fun! Almost everyone cheered and gave a standing O to D'Antoni. I gotta admit, I clapped. I really like that the Suns are putting a little running back into their game.

BigDinAZ

Reaction score
Richardson and Barnes were awesom last night!! I think these two guys bring that extra umf that we have been lacking from Diaw, Bell, Marion over the years...

DCgirl13

Reaction score
Tomorrow should be fun, we are going to the Christmas day game against the Spurs. Hopefully the Suns will ruin their Christmas, but with the bad defense they have had lately, I have a bad feeling.

Route 66

Reaction score
DCgirl13;2522485 said:
Tomorrow should be fun, we are going to the Christmas day game against the Spurs. Hopefully the Suns will ruin their Christmas, but with the bad defense they have had lately, I have a bad feeling.

We really don't have the consistency of the Spurs even though they have had their early struggles.

MC KAos

Reaction score
it was a very good game, made my day that we pulled it off like that, specially after that horrendous defensive lapse on the previous play by the spurs.

Route 66

Reaction score
MC KAos;2524125 said:
it was a very good game, made my day that we pulled it off like that, specially after that horrendous defensive lapse on the previous play by the spurs.

Knew you'd show up to post here after today. ;)

DCgirl13

Reaction score
That game was good up until that last shot...Everyone was up on their feet and probably started to cry after that.

Oh well...the only game that truly means a lot to me this week is the Dallas/Philly game. If big D' loses that one, I will be really upset and mad.

Route 66

Reaction score
It's become very amusing watching the Spurs own us in most games for so long.:D

DCgirl13

Reaction score
Rowdy;2566140 said:
Mavs getting absolutely schooled by the Suns tonight. :)

Wasn't it fantastic? I'm sad we didn't go tonight. The boyfriend has strep throat and we didn't want to spread germs. We sold our tickets to our friends who are hard core Suns fans and they had a great time so I'm happy. :) Our next game is Tuesday against the Hawks, should be good, but not as good as this one I'm sure.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
DCgirl13;2566227 said:
Wasn't it fantastic? I'm sad we didn't go tonight. The boyfriend has strep throat and we didn't want to spread germs. We sold our tickets to our friends who are hard core Suns fans and they had a great time so I'm happy. :) Our next game is Tuesday against the Hawks, should be good, but not as good as this one I'm sure.

Yay, the Nones won. I love it when the Mavs lose.

GO SPURS GO