JohnsKey19
Well-Known Member
- Messages
- 21,262
- Reaction score
- 21,298
Nothing about the play and the so-called explanation makes no sense to me. I dont even know who to blame. LOLAfter the game Schottenheimer took the blame saying that he coached Dak to throw it away. He called it "overcoaching". I don't buy it. Dak clearly misunderstood what the play was going to be. Pickens pushed off to get open, I thought but no flag was thrown. Maybe they throw it if he catches it? Who knows. But Dak throwing the ball away is a rarity. Loser do stuff like that and I am afraid this team has a losing mentality.
Like you said, Dak doesnt throw that ball away 99 times out of 100. If anything, his error is going to be holding on to the ball too long waiting for the route to develop or throwing a tight window ball giving his WR a chance. Again, what happened makes no sense.
And im sorry whatever Schottenheimer said doesnt fly with me.
