Pitts, Surtain II or Farley? Who's the Cowboy?

Cowboyny

Reaction score
A lot of people saying this, but Denver would be pretty stupid to go corner when they don't have a quarterback.
That's if a QB is there or if they were unable to trade up for one.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
That's if a QB is there or if they were unable to trade up for one.
Yea, I guess I don't mean to say it's unlikely that they take a corner, but more that I don't see how that would be their preference. Even if they think Farley is Champ Bailey, they have to realize that corner there isn't getting them any closer to being a contender than they were at this point last year.

Cowboyny

Reaction score
Yea, I guess I don't mean to say it's unlikely that they take a corner, but more that I don't see how that would be their preference. Even if they think Farley is Champ Bailey, they have to realize that corner there isn't getting them any closer to being a contender than they were at this point last year.
Quite honestly, I think teams could wait on the position as the depth should be real good in rd 2. The talent drop-off isn't as big as many think.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
Quite honestly, I think teams could wait on the position as the depth should be real good in rd 2. The talent drop-off isn't as big as many think.
Yea, that too. No way I'm taking a corner at 10.

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score
I think Surtain will be the only one available when Dallas picks, so they probably draft Etienne because Dallas.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
If you think Pitts’ comp is Gronkowski you’re silly.

More like Shannon Sharpe, which wouldn't be a bad thing either.

As much as we need one of those CBs it would be hard for me to pass on Pitts. I almost hope he's gone before 10 so it's an easy decision.

If by some miracle Sewell falls into our laps I'll find a CB later.