Plasticman's Jerry Jones Rant

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
20 years and counting and the fans are still here. Not sure how that qualifies as impatient.

Show me where I said that. Matter of fact, I've made a complete distinction about how the situation is not the same and how that doesn't happen in the real world. You're obviously not in tune with how things happen in real life. I'm trying to help you and you keep fighting it.

If a performance review was done post Jimmy's team, a GM that wasn't the owner would never had lasted. Certainly, not from 2000 to 2002. An employee of a major company probably wouldn't last through such a period of failure and dysfunction. If you want to critique Jerry for one year, have at it. But don't try that at work or your employment will be short lived. Remember, I'm helping you and you still haven't thanked me.

Employees don't get fired for what happened 10 years ago. Most reviews consider the past year and on rare occasion might give some consideration to the past 5 at most.

CEOs are judged on the past quarter and projections for the future.

Dodger12

Reaction score
Employees don't get fired for what happened 10 years ago. Most reviews consider the past year and on rare occasion might give some consideration to the past 5 at most.

CEOs are judged on the past quarter and projections for the future.

Most employees don't make it 10 or 20 years with a record of failure. My original point to you was Landry didn't make it past several years and he was an accomplished HC.