Play it safe with Johnson, or go for it and try to steal one...

Doomsday101

Reaction score
CowboyFan74;2378457 said:
A coward dies a 1000 deaths.....

"Play it safe" = loser mentality.

Either we try to win or we might as well forfeit and avoid any more risks to the team. Starting Brad to me is like forfeiting the game but worse cause we are risking players for nothing....

I don't think we forfeited the game yesterday nor do I think Johnson playing this week means we are giving up on this game. Our last coach talked a lot about the bus driver a guy who is not going to throw games away with foolish mistakes and where the burden falls on all players not just 1 QB.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
DallasEast;2377980 said:
Play it safe with Johnson.

Kick the offensive line in their butts to open up more holes for Barber when the defense isn't stacking the line.

Have Garrett call more short, underneath crossing routes to take the pressure off Johnson with Owens and Williams when the defense IS stacking the line.

Oh, It'll be stacked. With Brad's past performances this could be the easiest week of practice for the Gints all year. ;)

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
Doomsday101;2378468 said:
I don't think we forfeited the game yesterday nor do I think Johnson playing this week means we are giving up on this game. Our last coach talked a lot about the bus driver a guy who is not going to throw games away with foolish mistakes and where the burden falls on all players not just 1 QB.

Psst, The Bucs are nowhere near as good as the Giants not to mention all the injuries....