Players Cowboys show interest in 2022 draft

RS12

Reaction score
HOUSTON, Texas — University of Houston defensive tackle Logan Hall has been in heavy demand leading up to the 2022 NFL draft.

The 6-foot-6, 288-pound Texas native has been racking up frequent flier miles on official top-30 visits. That includes visits with the Dallas Cowboys, Houston Texans, Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Chicago Bears, Cincinnati Bengals, and Tennessee Titans along with additional virtual meetings, according to a league source not authorized to speak publicly.

Hall is visiting the New York Giants on Wednesday, per a source.

https://www.profootballnetwork.com/nfl-draft-news-uh-defensive-lineman-logan-hall-in-heavy-demand/

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
You should watch later round receivers bro. You seem too thirsty for a wr. Bo melton, wandale robinson, etc etc.
This QB needs to be carried. Those late round receivers arent going to get it done.

You confident in a group of Ceedee, James Washington, and Noah Brown to start the season?

stilltheguru

Reaction score
This QB needs to be carried. Those late round receivers arent going to get it done.

You confident in a group of Ceedee, James Washington, and Noah Brown to start the season?
Throw in a speedy rookie yes I'm confident we can win some games until Gallup gets back

JIMMYBUFFETT

Skinwalker
Reaction score
HOUSTON, Texas — University of Houston defensive tackle Logan Hall has been in heavy demand leading up to the 2022 NFL draft.

The 6-foot-6, 288-pound Texas native has been racking up frequent flier miles on official top-30 visits. That includes visits with the Dallas Cowboys, Houston Texans, Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Chicago Bears, Cincinnati Bengals, and Tennessee Titans along with additional virtual meetings, according to a league source not authorized to speak publicly.

Hall is visiting the New York Giants on Wednesday, per a source.

https://www.profootballnetwork.com/nfl-draft-news-uh-defensive-lineman-logan-hall-in-heavy-demand/

Yes please. He could be a sneaky pick in the second. He's super athletic for his length and UH used him too much up and down the line. Get him at DE and leave him and he'll be a player.

JIMMYBUFFETT

Skinwalker
Reaction score
Lol these guys are so obsessed with filling the empty guard slot we have, it got them saying nonsense.

Treylon has a higher ceiling than all of them.

But I am becoming on board with Davis or Lloyd at 24.

Silly talk. Green could kick out and play tackle and Zion can play center as well. Much higher ceilings that a slow posession receiver who will need manufactured catches to have success in the NFL.

Pass2Run

Reaction score
Lol these guys are so obsessed with filling the empty guard slot we have, it got them saying nonsense.

Treylon has a higher ceiling than all of them.

But I am becoming on board with Davis or Lloyd at 24.

You're probably right about the ceiling part. If he can step up to the same level, and be the same kind of player.. And I think he has the instincts to do that.

Pass2Run

Reaction score
When I look at Burks vs. Olave, Burks reminds me of Julio Johnson type, albeit a slower player, his style and route running is similar, breaking tackles and YAC, can go up and get the ball. Runs with his butt over his heels, sort of upright.

Olave is a spitting image of Andre Reed. I can't get over it.

But I'd actually be ok with either of these players, as taking over for Cooper.

Last edited:

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
When I look at Burks vs. Olave, Burks reminds me of Julio Johnson type, albeit a slower player, his style and route running is similar, breaking tackles and YAC, can go up and get the ball. Runs with his butt over his heels, sort of upright.

Olave is a spitting image of Andre Reed. I can't get over it.

But I'd actually be ok with either of these players, as taking over for Cooper.
Good comp for Olave

Pass2Run

Reaction score
Good comp for Olave

They even kind of look alike! I'm actually hoping we land him. Too bad I think he goes to New England.

He's very much their type of player.

He'll have an awesome NFL career.

Another player in this draft with a really high ceiling is Calvin Austin III. The more I watch him, the more I like him. His YAC is off the charts.

Last edited:

ColeBeasley11

BruceCarter54
Reaction score

Stop it. He played well when Cole Beasley was his top target. It is logical to draft a WR early tho look at what they make.

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
Silly talk. Green could kick out and play tackle and Zion can play center as well. Much higher ceilings that a slow posession receiver who will need manufactured catches to have success in the NFL.
Both those players are guards.

One is a penalty machine and the other isnt good in space.

Burks isnt slow and most big boards have him ranked higher than both. Also, WR is a more premium position than guard.