Players Dallas Has Shown Interest In - 2019

gmoney112

Reaction score

Kinda interesting, especially with the Davis guy too.

Because I highly doubt Dalton makes it through round 2, so he'd only really be in play for 58.

Just due diligence I guess, but I think they're looking for potential Collins replacements (whether this means possibly kicking Williams out or whatever).

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Me too.

Hoping he somehow lasts til the 4th round though.
I think he could. I know he seems like another Jarwin/Schultz but I think he is a much better blocker.

I have only watched a couple of games of his that you can find online and he was a finisher.

Alexander

Reaction score

I have not watched Morgan yet. I have heard good things about his route running though.

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
I think he could. I know he seems like another Jarwin/Schultz but I think he is a much better blocker.

I have only watched a couple of games of his that you can find online and he was a finisher.
Yeah, I think he's leaps and bounds better than Jarwin. My only issue with him is his age, which is why I'm hoping we can get in the 4th. I mean he'll be 30 by the time Witten finally retires.

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score

Now we are just torturing ourselves.

It's just our brilliant Front Office preparing for free agency for 5 years from now.

At which point, we will say we hope to get him for a reasonable price and never really have a legitimate shot at him.

Verdammung

Reaction score

Now we are just torturing ourselves.

I think this falls under the category of "doing your due diligence". Get to know the guy with a combine interview instead of wasting one of your official 30 visits.

Alexander

Reaction score
I think this falls under the category of "doing your due diligence". Get to know the guy with a combine interview instead of wasting one of your official 30 visits.
And "doing your due diligence" is prepping four years in advance with the hopes that if, if, the player was good enough and if, if, he became available in free agency.

Alexander

Reaction score
“We want you T.J., but unfortunately we’re at the mercy of a 37 year old flamed-out broadcaster.” —S. Jones
This is funny but sad at the same damn time.

Witten basically has torpedoed our outlook on one of the deeper TE drafts in a long time.

Verdammung

Reaction score
I think I heard on the Draft Show that the Cowboys talked to David Montgomery, RB out of Iowa State?