Players Dallas Has Shown Interest In - 2019

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score

Oh no. The Longhorn homers around here will be gobbling this up.

Verdammung

Reaction score
Charles Omenihu - Meh.The main question I had was what position does he play? He's falls in the giraffe category of defensive linemen; too heavy to rush around the edge and too tall and lightweight to be a DT. If I had to guess, I think maybe they think they can replicate David Irving with him, but I don't know if he's that impactful of a player.

Kingsley Keke - If he had an average motor, I'd really like him. He doesn't have an average motor.

Terry Beckner - I just watched him. I mildly like him as a mid rounder, but he needs to put up some numbers tomorrow.

I seem to be having issues with these DT's after round 1.

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
Charles Omenihu - Meh.The main question I had was what position does he play? He's falls in the giraffe category of defensive linemen; too heavy to rush around the edge and too tall and lightweight to be a DT. If I had to guess, I think maybe they think they can replicate David Irving with him, but I don't know if he's that impactful of a player.

Kingsley Keke - If he had an average motor, I'd really like him. He doesn't have an average motor.

Terry Beckner - I just watched him. I mildly like him as a mid rounder, but he needs to put up some numbers tomorrow.

I seem to be having issues with these DT's after round 1.

Omenihu is the kind of tweener the Cowboys (Marinelli) seems to prefer. They take guys who should be playing Anchor (5-Tech) and put them at 3-Tech. It is unorthodox but they've actually had some success with it. See Jason Hatcher, Tyrone Crawford, David Irving, and Datone Jones.

I'm with you on Keke. He's a down waster.

Beckner is meh to me as well. Doesn't outright suck but doesn't really stand out at anything either.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Kinda interesting, especially with the Davis guy too.

Because I highly doubt Dalton makes it through round 2, so he'd only really be in play for 58.

Just due diligence I guess, but I think they're looking for potential Collins replacements (whether this means possibly kicking Williams out or whatever).
Yeah.
I think you look at whoever you're interested in, and then try to move up or down on draft day if needed.