Players Dallas has shown interest in

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Weird draft lead up for me. I fear it more than I'm excited for it. Like you just know the Bad News Bears front office is about to make a mess of things once again.

I usually scoff at the annual proclamations that this year's draft is so much more important than any other. I think they're all critical and those kinds of statements are made by people who can't see past right now but the stakes this year do make it different.

I find it highly unlikely we look back on this with shoulder shrugs. It'll either be a huge hit or a giant miss. Either of which will set the franchise's course going forward.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
I really don't see how we can mess this up.

A. Ramsey
B. Bosa
C. QB
D. Trade down for Shaq Lawson

I'm personally opposed to taking a QB at #4, but if any of those 4 things happen, I'll be satisfied.
I feel like any surprise selections like Buckner or Jack or Elliott at #4 would possibly be a mistake.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I really don't see how we can mess this up.

A. Ramsey
B. Bosa
C. QB
D. Trade down for Shaq Lawson

I'm personally opposed to taking a QB at #4, but if any of those 4 things happen, I'll be satisfied.
I feel like any surprise selections like Buckner or Jack or Elliott at #4 would possibly be a mistake.

Right. You want to waste another top 5 pick on a cornerback who will do nothing to change anything. So you can sit here in three years saying that guy sucks, let's waste another top pick on one.

This is what I mean by messing it up.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Germain Ifedi, the highest-rated Aggie, will sit on his Combine marks and just participate in position drills. Yesterday, Ifedi met with the New Orleans Saints and Indianapolis Colts. After the workout, he will meet with the Cleveland Browns.

In the coming weeks, Ifedi will be visiting the Detroit Lions, Carolina Panthers, Chicago Bears and Houston Texans. He's already met with the Tennessee Titans and Miami Dolphins.

His workout schedule includes the Arizona Cardinals, Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Dallas Cowboys, Carolina Panthers, Houston Texans and Atlanta Falcons, who'll be working him out this week.
http://BAN-INCOMING-IN-3-2-1/proday.php#6ff0KhBkZhM6qbzO.99

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
Right. You want to waste another top 5 pick on a cornerback who will do nothing to change anything. So you can sit here in three years saying that guy sucks, let's waste another top pick on one.

This is what I mean by messing it up.

Didn't you know Ramsey is a generational talent that doesn't make int's. Exactly what this teams needs!

stilltheguru88

Reaction score
they are really covering all bases with DE.If we dont go with Bosa than i feel one of the other DE invitees will be picked at 34.

I think it's for a trade down. Most of the guys they've talked to won't be at 34

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
That makes 24.

Just odd. He does not appear to be from the Dallas area, so that probably puts him in the 30.

Does not carry many draftable grades anywhere.

Kicked off the Cyclones for showing laziness, being late for team meetings and displaying an attitude.

Like an untalented Greg Hardy.

Makes sense as a prospect to waste one of your 30 official visits on.

AzorAhai

Reaction score
Just odd. He does not appear to be from the Dallas area, so that probably puts him in the 30.

Does not carry many draftable grades anywhere.

Kicked off the Cyclones for showing laziness, being late for team meetings and displaying an attitude.

Like an untalented Greg Hardy.

Makes sense as a prospect to waste one of your 30 official visits on.

So what you're saying is look out for him with our 4th Rd comp? Lol.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If you pay attention to recent history, you should be focusing on the Coe types for the later rounds. These are probably the guys we add. The Cowboys like to be clever. Except they're not and then they bust.

Oh, and if we do take Coe, brace yourself for those that were secretly coveting the player. Good pick. Do you know more than the coaches? He was just about to go off the board. You should run a team!