Players Dallas has shown interest in

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
As an aside, I just got Brugler's draft guide. He's got a 2nd round grade on Ronald Blair.

That guide's on 7 bucks. I would recommend it. Check out his twitter page for the link.

Wow.....:omg:

I've got him in the 5th.....we will see.....:D

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
I really don't see how we can mess this up.

A. Ramsey
B. Bosa
C. QB
D. Trade down for Shaq Lawson

I'm personally opposed to taking a QB at #4, but if any of those 4 things happen, I'll be satisfied.
I feel like any surprise selections like Buckner or Jack or Elliott at #4 would possibly be a mistake.

You truely underestimate Jerry Jones buffoonery....:rolleyes:

I can already see us trading down...w/ the idea of selecting Lawson....And then the Saints or Giants select him...then complete panic sets in....And Jerry does what Jerry does.....gets cute....and trades down because he doesn't feel the value is there. Then we end up w/ Kevin Dodd in the mid 20's and then they try and sell it to the public as that was the plan the whole time.:(

slick325

Reaction score
Thanks for the updates @Alexander and all others that provide info in this thread regarding the Cowboys interest in players.

AzorAhai

Reaction score
Add Kenny Clark and Cory James to the list per Archer. That's 28. Though nobody is listing Coe so I don't know whats up with that.

reddyuta

Reaction score
I wonder if Boykin will be drafted,if he is a UDFA then hopefully we get him.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Add Kenny Clark and Cory James to the list per Archer. That's 28. Though nobody is listing Coe so I don't know whats up with that.

Players like Cory James, Rodney Coe and Deon King visiting now indicates a lot of strong interest in actually drafting them.

Thing about the "official" visits, they can do medicals on them, which is not an option

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
Players like Cory James, Rodney Coe and Deon King visiting now indicates a lot of strong interest in actually drafting them.

Thing about the "official" visits, they can do medicals on them, which is not an option

Yay,,,,two undersized linebackers and a bleh DT. Sweet!

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
With the 189th pick in the 2016 NFL Draft, the Dallas Cowboys select Rodney Coe, DT, Akron.

And the glee begins in the War Room:

e8i2GMW.jpg