Players Dallas has shown interest in

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I've been thinking Romo's heir apparent would be Wentz but with the Rams getting the first pick, that thought has been ruined. It's obvious to me the Rams will pick Goff and then Wentz will be selected by the Browns. I actually feel bad for the guy. Paxton Lynch is the next best QB prospect but I'm thinking other players are more coveted by the Cowboys. So the biggest potential problem the Cowboys could have is still not going to be solved this year. I've been a Romo guy since his rookie season but we must face facts. Injuries and age takes a toll on every athlete. Romo is no exception. I'm not comfortable relying on him anymore, last season was just too traumatic of a price to pay for losing one guy. The system needs to be fixed in the long term, the position needs to be fixed in the short term. Drafting Wentz would have done that.

The only way to turn that 4-12 season into a positive was to get your future at QB. Failing that is failing in this draft.

You'll get some mental midget bum in the mid rounds for Wade Wilson to coach up for the 2021 season and like it.

DallasDomination

Reaction score
1. Goff
2. Bosa
3. Ezekiel E.

In that order. I'm not sold on Wentz, we don't need Tunsil and Jack has injury issues. Ramsey will most likely go to the Chargers so I think he's off the board.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Ramsey will most likely go to the Chargers so I think he's off the board.

I don't see it.

I do see him being there and there will be dancing in the streets from a large part of our fan base when we foolishly pick a DB at the highest draft position since Charles Woodson.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don't see it.

I do see him being there and there will be dancing in the streets from a large part of our fan base when we foolishly pick a DB at the highest draft position since Charles Woodson.

Yeah but you didn't tell the rest of the story. Then he comes to Dallas and does jack and squat to turn the team's fortunes around. He's just a guy. And then, wait for it, these same people will want to do it again with the next top 5 pick.

It's a sickness with apparently no cure.

We should sleep in shifts to not get bitten.

CowboyJ70

Reaction score
I don't see it.

So who are you picking then?

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We're getting close to crunch time. The week before the draft. Board is stacked. All corners have been flagged as undraftable (I like to stack them on the board first, then remove them and throw them at my computer monitor while it's showing CowboysZone)

By next weekend I'll put the guides and internet searches away to clear my brain for the real thing. Getting baptized next weekend as a Carstian. (Dipped in Coppertone, consume a ginger wafer)

Preparations have been made. For he is coming. And soon. Oh, what a glorious time to be alive.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Assuming Goff, Wentz and Tunsil are gone.

If no trade, Elliott, then, Bosa. I am not taking a sort of CB at 4. Of course, bailing on that pick is the most desirable scenario. I feel strongly the team isn't going to go with Elliott, so then it becomes what I can stomach.

And the sad sick thing is, that is probably what it comes down to.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I seriously don't know if I can take a Dak Prescott era. My God was Big Bill right when he told us before long we wouldn't even know he was ever here.

RS12

Reaction score
I seriously don't know if I can take a Dak Prescott era. My God was Big Bill right when he told us before long we wouldn't even know he was ever here.

Careful, some of the room temperature IQ posters will tell you Parcels really didnt accomplish anything in his time here except get a stadium built.