Players know they can walk over Parcells these days

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
X-Dawg said:
Hey - I love my ideas challenged - Bring it on...

I just wanna be sure that when a Mod makes a comment about wearing heels etc that if I go back at them - I get a fair shake...

This board works in much the same way life does. You earn your spurs. People who have been long time posters and who contribute, over the long haul, in a constructive manner get the nod. We may not always agree with an opinion, but they get the respect they've earned accordingly.

People who show up kicking up dust just to see where it settles don't. They don't get the benefit of the doubt and they don't get near as long a leash with which to hang themselves.

Guess which one your going to see?

Some how, I suspect you know all this about this board. Why is that?

I doubt this will ever change because we don't really want it to change. If you can contribute and become a part of the board, you will find that you will get taken seriously and even supported. If you don't you won't.

Hiero

Reaction score
zrinkill said:
Well since he is on my ignore list .... I cannot read this ..... but the Title is moronic.
lol yep ignore list please everyone use it. I dont even want to know what kind of crap this guy is talking now but im sure its ********.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
superpunk said:
I think Hostile has like a horde of stalkers that just rotate. BannedinAustin...Guys like this guy. It's weird how they always go for him. Maybe they're obsessed with post counts?

IN other news, Kittymama obliterated this moron.
I'm an easy target because I'm visible. It doesn't bother me. Their crap is so easy to shoot down.

Waffle

Not Just For Breakfast Anymore
Reaction score
X-Dawg said:

I just wanna be sure that when a Mod makes a comment about wearing heels etc that if I go back at them - I get a fair shake...

Sounds like Hos has struck a chord. Hmmmm. :cool:

superpunk

Reaction score
Hostile said:
I'm an easy target because I'm visible. It doesn't bother me. Their crap is so easy to shoot down.

Maybe they just have a thing for guys with large.......post counts.

Bullet22

Reaction score
Big Bill could always not start TO on opening day...that would be a big slap to To's ego...

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
superpunk said:
Maybe they just have a thing for guys with large.......post counts.
Sooner or later posters figure out how to take my sarcasm. Or they don't figure it out. Maybe X-Hawg will figure out the high heels and lingerie comments would be directed at players harboring the attitudes he espoused, and not directed at him, and maybe he won't. I could care less either way.

I do get tired of those who whine when a Mod disagrees with them. You see, that's "un-modly." Mods are allowed only to agree with everything someone says.

That's what insults me. That someone thinks I'll be their sheep. Not on my worst day and in their wildest dreams.

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
X-Dawg said:
Do you like men in High Heels?

You're lookin' for love in ALL the wrong places, Nancy...

Or are you telling us you're a hypocrite mod - who can attack posters but will ban and warn other members that do?

I can't believe you haven't been banned... Lord knows, you have never contributed anything of substance to our dialogue...

b/c if you wanna trade insults...I'll reduce you to a little girl with a curl...if you wanna act like a gentlemen and talk - that's what I prefer...but I will oblige you if you wanna take it to gutter "Hos"

Oh, please do... that might be enough to get Hos to ban you ignorant backside...

silverbear

Reaction score
X-Dawg said:
So you're comparing Super Bowl WR's Ward and Smith and Branch to TO?

Well, TO has been a Super Bowl receiver too... so why WOULDN'T such a comparison be legitimate??

Wait, I know-- because you hate TO and the Cowboys, but not Ward or Smith or Branch...

silverbear

Reaction score
X-Dawg said:
Do you feel a moderator should make derogatory comments towards posters after warning posters not to do the same?
I'd say that's un- modly.

Too bad for you, you don't get to make the rules around here...

silverbear

Reaction score
X-Dawg said:

Nobody in here wants you to get a "fair shake", troll...

That's because nobody likes a freakin' troll... so if any mod ever does drop the hammer on YOU, that mod will instantly become one of the most popular posters around...

I know I'd buy him (or her) a drink...

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
Hostile said:
Yeah, that's why all these players talk about the respect they have for him or even the fear they have for him. They fear him because he wears welcome mats for clothes so they can wipe their feet all over him.

I'm sorry, this theory is written for those who wear lingerie with frilly lace. There's no room for gonads with this kind of thinking.

My apologies to anyone offended by that analogy.

No offense here. I HATE the frilly stuff...... really hard to wear.:D
Hey, what's up with the av Hos. Been absent a few days.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
thats7 said:
No offense here. I HATE the frilly stuff...... really hard to wear.

Not me! I'm wearing some frilly stuff right now...and I look damn good! I gots me some pantyhose on...just like Joe Mammoth!

Damn, now I'm talking like Joe Theisman! I must be Ricky Eienstien...plus I can't spell "c a t"...

Oh well, maybe the X-Hawg just needs some love!

Any takers?

WG?

:laugh2:

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
You will never ever see me post on the first page of any of Browns fan's drivel.

But I want to point out that all of you that do and do so repeatedly had best never ever complain about Galloway or Engel's antics because this type of monkey see- monkey do mentality is what trolls like these feed on.