Players know they can walk over Parcells these days

X-Dawg

Benched
Reaction score
silverbear said:
Nobody in here wants you to get a "fair shake", troll...

That's because nobody likes a freakin' troll... so if any mod ever does drop the hammer on YOU, that mod will instantly become one of the most popular posters around...

I know I'd buy him (or her) a drink...
Aww SilverBear did I make you cry or hurt your feelings? or did I make you spill your Kool Aid on your brand new Skirt?

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
X-Dawg said:
Aww SilverBear did I make you cry or hurt your feelings? or did I make you spill your Kool Aid on your brand new Skirt?

:eek:

What kind of Kool Aid? I loves me some Kool Aid...! Cheery is the best tasting...

Try it...

:star:

mocowboyfan

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
pancake_bunny.jpg
:lmao2: :lmao2:
BrAinPaiNt's bunny has my vote for post of the year!!!

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
thats7 said:
No offense here. I HATE the frilly stuff...... really hard to wear.:D
Hey, what's up with the av Hos. Been absent a few days.
Paying up a bet.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hostile said:
Paying up a bet.

That avy rocks. I quit reading that thread at the Cortez! Cortez! Cortez! suggestion, but I like how things turned out.

AmishCowboy

if you ain't first, you're last
Reaction score
Thanks X-Dawg for teaching me how to use the Ignore button!.:laugh2:

X-Dawg

Benched
Reaction score
AmishCowboy said:
Thanks X-Dawg for teaching me how to use the Ignore button!.:laugh2:
You can't Ignore X-Dawg - You can only hope to contain him.:cool:

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
X-Dawg said:

Naw, mostly you just BORE me...

I can forgive a lot of things, but being boring isn't one of them...

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Idgit said:
That avy rocks. I quit reading that thread at the Cortez! Cortez! Cortez! suggestion, but I like how things turned out.
That one would have been torture.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
Hostile said:
I'm sorry, this theory is written for those who wear lingerie with frilly lace. There's no room for gonads with this kind of thinking.

My apologies to anyone offended by that analogy.

hey, X-Dawg resembles that remark!

X-Dawg

Benched
Reaction score
summerisfunner said:
hey, X-Dawg resembles that remark!
summerisfunner - in all my years of message boarding that if the worst name I've ever seen - no offense - just an observation.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
X-Dawg said:
summerisfunner - in all my years of message boarding that if the worst name I've ever seen - no offense - just an observation.

I know, it was a lazy attempt by me

mschmidt64

Reaction score
You have half the fanbase saying Parcells is too hard. The other side says he's too soft.

What it is, is too many people being exposed to personnel moves that they didn't hear of back in the 80s because it wasn't covered, and so there wasn't the second guessing. Most of them don't know what's best, just think that they do.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Parcells is the best thing to happen to this team. If you don't believe that.... --> 1996-2002.

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
X-Dawg said:

No offense?? Hey no offense, but you're the worst poster on this board. Just an observation.

Great retort by the way... bringing up someone's screenname... oooooooooh, burn.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
mschmidt64 said:
You have half the fanbase saying Parcells is too hard. The other side says he's too soft.

What it is, is too many people being exposed to personnel moves that they didn't hear of back in the 80s because it wasn't covered, and so there wasn't the second guessing. Most of them don't know what's best, just think that they do.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Parcells is the best thing to happen to this team. If you don't believe that.... --> 1996-2002.

whoever says Parcells is too soft is smoking some serious herb

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
X-Dawg said:
Mike Grainey had some bad ones.