Please do not pay this guy

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
Dumb having to @dumber in oder to get his beloved likes lmao.

What a clown show :laugh::laugh:

LilWillie "oh my gosh one of the village idiots didn't like my pots I better @ m so he sees and use his hashtag which serve no purpose on this platform".

How embarrassing. Total IQ of 15 between that grouping

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score

LilWillie "oh my gosh one of the village idiots didn't like my pots I better @ m so he sees and use his hashtag which serve no purpose on this platform".

Are you aight over there

saucy-picard-meme.jpg

stilltheguru

Reaction score
Lil Willie has gone from

"He dinks and dunks"
"He's just a bus driver"
"You can't with him"

Every time these idiots get proven wrong, ao now it has devolved to "Dak only scored 31 points with two UDFA tackles, backup C, no CD the second half, and having absolute garbage at RB, and didn't get a touchdown on one drive and so we can't pay him."

See how stupid y'all sound? @stilltheguru
Y'all are embarrassing

Not mad at all, just embarrassed for y'all buttercup
lol yall funny.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
if we don’t make it to the NFC Championship game (And it doesn’t look good) Jerry will franchise him again and then I think the relationship will deteriorate to the point Dak will want out.

He will definitely get paid by somebody else though.
Possibly. I just don't think they can accord to take that 38 million dollar hit to their cap next year.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score

He's desperate man lol. They probably all the same people anyway lol.

Verdict

Reaction score
Lmao. Tell me how many playoff games has Russell Wilson won since they dismantled one of the best defenses put together in modern history? Dude road the coat tails of that defense. Once it was gone, Russell has not even sniffed an NFC championship game. He can't win on his own. At all. Dak came into a situation with terrible coaching, one of the worst defenses in football that makes zero plays.

But yeah, keep on with your lame narratives.
That sort of supports not paying Dak actually. Seattle’s defense is weaker in part due to paying Wilson.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
And HE didnt deliver

How we have the ball TWICE in the final 4 minutes Nd come away with 3 points???
Baloney. Worst defense in every category but blame the quarterback. 30+ points 400 passing yards should win every game we play