CFZ Please don't act surprised

kskboys

Reaction score
I disagree. Only a handful of quarterbacks would have beaten the Cowboys in those games. Give credit when it is due.
Not sure why you're attempting to tell me how to think, but I guess I'll just throw it back at ya.

You need to start doing a much better job of assessment if you want to comment.

Saluki

Reaction score
Anyone stunned by today is either just a blind homer or just became a Cowboys fan.

This is what this team does. This is what they've done for 20+ years. As the season progresses and the pressure mounts, this team often just wilts through dumb coaching, bad QB play and stupid mistakes on the field.
Wash. Rinse. Repeat.

I've been a dedicated fan of this franchise since 1977 (boycotted 1 year after Jerrah fired "the Coach"). I've seen the mettle of Staubach, Too Tall, Troy, and Emmitt (too many more to name) and maybe it's the entire league, but I'm convinced heart is largely a thing of the past in Big D. A new initiate comes to town with fire in his belly, and within a year has his feet up swilling the sherry and smoking the cigars of the life of America's Team. Until the Jones country club is closed permanently, this is what I expect.