Please get Russell Wilson

RaZon

Reaction score
Wilson histories only 4600 yards runner/over 35000 yards passer

Only 4000/30/500 in a season, 15 yards short of doing it 3 times.

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
I have said it before the season Dak has to get the Cowboys to the NFCCG. No excuses but nitpicking two plays makes you sound like a hater. This was a team loss.
Yea there’s more. But those are plays 40 million dollar QBs are supposed to make lol. If you would’ve told me the Cowboys would’ve held a Murray lead offense to 25 I would’ve felt pretty decent. But with Dak at the helm I’m not surprised.

T-RO

Reaction score
It’s funny you know it’s his first losing season? Lol like ever and he missed a bunch of games with a broken finger. If you don’t think giving that 40 million to Wilson instead of Dak isn’t on upgrade, I don’t know what to say.

You are in a fantasy world wearing VR goggles...on Pluto.

We just signed Dak to a mega-long-term contract. There is no contractual way, economic way that Wilson would be our quarterback. We could never afford Wilson's contract. And we could never afford the dead-money that would land by moving on from Dak.

It's worse odds than 1 billion to one odds. It's ZERO odds.

This thread should land in a newly established "Bizarro" forum...or better, just be deleted.

Last edited:

AKATheRake

Reaction score
Wilson had 4 TD passes today, yep, the guy is one of the best ever and has a good 5-7 years left.

Career numbers

65 comp %
285/85 TD/INT that is 3 t0 1
101.5 passer rating, one of the highest there is
And 4th all time QB rusher

Not to mention has won a SB and been there twice. Has made the playoffs almost every year playing the majority of the season.

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
You are in a fantasy world wearing VR goggles...on Pluto.

We just signed Dak to a mega-long-term contract. He's our quarterback. This thread should land in a newly established "Bizarro" forum...or better, just be deleted.
He signed a 4 year deal. There’s only 3 years left after this year THANK GAWD. And yes I do fantasize about a franchise serious about winning. I’ve seen the Broncos , Bucs change almost instantly and win Super Bowls. It does happen the common theme is QUARTERBACK.

RaZon

Reaction score
Not to mention has won a SB and been there twice. Has made the playoffs almost every year playing the majority of the season.

His first nine seasons (broken finger screwed up this one) the best in NFL history, nobody won more games or put up superior numbers, He is the third best QB in the NFL right now.

lockster

Reaction score
Arizona came out playing aggressive the way we used to.

For some reason this team has lost its aggression offensively.

The game plan was stale and Zona was jumping all over our offensive plays.

Defensively we have them. But with Hopkins coming back that changes the whole complexity of their offense. So he’s worth an extra TD in my books to them.

We also played their 2nd and 3rd string corners and never took shots down field. Whatever was thrown intermediately was behind the WRs unless it was too Cedric Wilson for some reason.
It took Cedric Wilson playing QB to get us rolling!! Lol. Dak is pathetic

T-RO

Reaction score
Maybe I watched a different game but the Cowboys lost this game because the defense could not get off the field on the Cardinals last drive.

When someone posts something and adds this:
:rolleyes:

What does that mean?

It's late, most of us are drinking...so I'll help you:
I'm 100% sarcastic.

My for-real opinion: Dak is our quarterback. I ride with him.

AKATheRake

Reaction score
It took Cedric Wilson playing QB to get us rolling!! Lol. Dak is pathetic

Hey man, not disagreeing about Cedric Wilson. Daks not pathetic but he’s not $40 million football prophetic either.

I have a thread up debating to trade heads up for Watson. Lol!

I couldn’t even drink my beer today so I’m sober saying this.

T-RO

Reaction score
The odds Wilson will play for Dallas next season?

The same that odds that Salma Hayek gives me all her money, and complete privileges as her husband...
TOMORROW

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
It’s the QB. I’m sorry it’s the absolute truth. Bucs , Packers, Rams, Cardinals are all better because they have a better QB. Our QB needs everything around him to be perfect in order to be successful.

The really depressing part of this whole fiasco is that we knew that Dak was not the QB that could carry a team and that he needed everything around him to be perfect. But the team gave him the giant contract anyway. Making a play for Wilson is out when you have the albatross of a contract that is Dak. No team is going to take him off our hands with that rubbish contract.

lockster

Reaction score
We aren't going anywhere till dak 8s moved 9ff team. So, just be happy watching players like Steele get better, the defense playing good. Laugh about how bad zuerlien is, McCarthy calls, Moore play calls , said QB play, and how much we can over pay players. During the meantime. :). Zeke will give the ole feed me sign as he gains 15 yards a game, and Tyron will tell us how he's in the best shape of his life as he sits on the bench. And dak will tell us he's not in a slump as he keeps throwing balls to the opponent's hands and 5 yard catches

LittleD

Reaction score
Arizona came out playing aggressive the way we used to.

For some reason this team has lost its aggression offensively.

The game plan was stale and Zona was jumping all over our offensive plays.

Defensively we have them. But with Hopkins coming back that changes the whole complexity of their offense. So he’s worth an extra TD in my books to them.

We also played their 2nd and 3rd string corners and never took shots down field. Whatever was thrown intermediately was behind the WRs unless it was too Cedric Wilson for some reason.

This team only plays aggressive against CHUMPS! Losers always lose!

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We are in cap hell for at least 3 seasons. If we had a owner who wasn't grasping at straws we'd begin trading guys like Martin and other who will be sliding down in 3 years.
With Dak, Zeke and MM things will get ugly here soon.
If you thought yesterday was ugly, wait till you see the eagles game.:facepalm: