Please get Russell Wilson

AKATheRake

Reaction score
The odds Wilson will play for Dallas next season?

The same that odds that Salma Hayek gives me all her money, and complete privileges as her husband...
TOMORROW

The Salma Hayek odds are 0 bro.

The Deshaun Watson odds are possible.

Would you do it if possible? Dak for Watson?

OriginalNameGuy

Reaction score
The Giants were 2-0 vs the Patriots with Brady. Nice logic and it’s totally unsound.
I definitely would trade our minimal postseason success(last 25 years) for the Giants' beating the 17-0 Patriots.

But not to get off topic- Wilson hasn't achieved anything of note in a relatively long time. This is a what have you done for me lately league

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
He wants out of Seattle and has mentioned he would come to the Cowboys. Dak is simply not it. He misses too many reads, has average accuracy and you’re starting to see Cooper and Lamb frustrated. This offense should be so much better. With an elite QB this is a true contender. With a guy like Dak there’s always going to be excuse after excuse. We need better OL, better OC, better HC blah blah. This QB lost the game today. They protected him and he had guys OPEN. The guy doesn’t believe in his arm, and refuses to pull the trigger I’m sick of it.
All lies. ^^^^

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
I definitely would trade our minimal postseason success(last 25 years) for the Giants' beating the 17-0 Patriots.

But not to get off topic- Wilson hasn't achieved anything of note in a relatively long time. This is a what have you done for me lately league
Are you saying Dak is better than Wilson ? What are you saying ? What’s going on…

America's Cowboy

Reaction score

I would rip those haters apart, just like I would you with facts if I didn't have to worry about suffering a benching. Y'all's lies are not worth it.

Go follow another team, seriously, because Dak is not going anywhere.

I can't wait for the real tape reviewers prove y'all wrong once again later this week. Y'all have no shame. Embarrassing.

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
I would rip those haters apart, just like I would you with facts if I didn't have to worry about suffering a benching. Y'all's lies are not worth it.

Go follow another team, seriously, because Dak is not going anywhere.

I can't wait for the real tape reviewers prove y'all wrong once again later this week. Y'all have no shame. Embarrassing.
“ tape reviewers “ you mean the Cowboy homers on YouTube LOL. McCarthy himself said Dak needs to play better in his press conference. Take off the blinders. Only have 3 more years of this garbage Dak.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
“ tape reviewers “ you mean the Cowboy homers on YouTube LOL. McCarthy himself said Dak needs to play better in his press conference. Take off the blinders. Only have 3 more years of this garbage Dak.
Get rid of your garbage comments of hatred. What a joke. Plus, McCarthy did not say that. More lies.

JonesBoys

Reaction score
He wants out of Seattle and has mentioned he would come to the Cowboys. Dak is simply not it. He misses too many reads, has average accuracy and you’re starting to see Cooper and Lamb frustrated. This offense should be so much better. With an elite QB this is a true contender. With a guy like Dak there’s always going to be excuse after excuse. We need better OL, better OC, better HC blah blah. This QB lost the game today. They protected him and he had guys OPEN. The guy doesn’t believe in his arm, and refuses to pull the trigger I’m sick of it.

Never going to happen. Jerrah thinks DK is elite. We are stuck watching an average QB and we are stuck watching them not be able to sign players because of hat average QB.

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
Never going to happen. Jerrah thinks DK is elite. We are stuck watching an average QB and we are stuck watching them not be able to sign players because of hat average QB.
He actually doesn’t. Stephen does. Jerry was very hesitant about signing Dak. He went around getting a bunch of opinions Holgrem, Brandt , Parcells etc…Stephen is the one who made it happen. Jerry doesn’t even really talk much anymore.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Maybe I watched a different game but the Cowboys lost this game because the defense could not get off the field on the Cardinals last drive.
I guess you did watch a different game. The Cowboys lost this game because, once again, it took until the 4th quarter for the offense to wake up.

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
I'd sell Dak & the farm for Wilson in a heartbeat. We all know the Joneses are too dense for that type of move or we'd have Herbert or Jackson on rookie deals instead of Dak at a crippling 40 million.

Jackson as in Lamar? He can’t throw a lick.

buddieluver

Reaction score
The amount of fans that have no clue the Cowboys are married to Dak in a shotgun wedding for the next 4 yrs is surprising.

conner01

Reaction score
Dak wasn’t the problem
10 drive killing penalties, no run game