Twitter: Pollard breaks tackles for a 40 yard dagger

Cmac

Reaction score
….before that run TPollard was heading toward the same questionable contribution and an APB was out for him in the offensive scheme......but our HC in waiting, KMoore is granted immunity week in and week out.....and should be known more as a Coach Killer, Drive Killer, FG Coordinator, and over-hyped OC, more than anyone in the NFC......but the eyes get closed on his questionable decisions...….consistently. If Pollard doesn't make that run....a 50+ yd FG attempt, was in the making.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
It’s just new angles on the same stupidity. Now they are critiquing the quality of broken tackle it was, lol. A broken tackle by definition is going to be “poor tackling.”
Just the simple fact we are comparing Pollard and Zeke is an absolute embarrassment for Zeke. At least we have finally moved past arguments that Zeke is not the best back in the league. Took 3 years too long for people to realize that but some people need more time to spot the obvious.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
The last guy that made the mistake of trying to keep Zeke from going back for fourths at CiCi’s pizza.
Zeke is holding himself back with his fumbling and underperforming. Point that finger at the right person... Zeke has only himself to blame.

MWH1967

The Cook
Reaction score
Doesn't matter ..This group will say that's all he did all day...:laugh:

starfan1

Reaction score
When is the last time Zeke did something like that? Pollard is the better RB now, he should be our stater.
Honestly I can’t stand zeke but I’m not sure Pollard needs to start . Just more touches

starfan1

Reaction score
When was the last time zeke had an open field 5 yards up?

Damn good run by Pollard. Very poor tackling by 9ers. I fully agree it's very rational to use this one play to compare the two RBs.
You’ll defend him regardless?

Cmac

Reaction score
Just the simple fact we are comparing Pollard and Zeke is an absolute embarrassment for Zeke. At least we have finally moved past arguments that Zeke is not the best back in the league. Took 3 years too long for people to realize that but some people need more time to spot the obvious.

Ok......I have to ask, why is SLee still on this team, with that assessment?

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Doesn't really matter who starts. Neither one is a lead back at this point in their careers. Split carries 50/50 and we good.

What is a lead back these days? Pollard is the perfect back in a 2 or 3 RB situation. 15 carries and 5 receptions per game, pretty much just what he did last game.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Zeke would be flopping around on the ground behind the line of scrimmage like the tubby he is. No way we win that game with that clown in a jersey.

Zeke would have never broke it outside. He would have put his head down and went straight into the back of one of his lineman.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Yeah I disagree. Looked like poor tackling to me. Trying to take a running back down by the jersey....a recipe for disaster and even Zeke probably wouldn't go down on it. I get it....we are going to compare Pollard to Zeke and Pollard is the cheaper shiny new toy. I get it. But it doesn't take away that it was poor tackling displayed.

You can make up all the dumb excuses you want. Pollard was simply too fast and slippery. He made them look like fools. Spin move at the perfect time between 3 or 4 guys then outraces a corner to the endzone.

Zeke cant do any of that. Pollard has broken several 40 yarders so lets not act like this never happens. This is what Pollard does.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
….before that run TPollard was heading toward the same questionable contribution and an APB was out for him in the offensive scheme......but our HC in waiting, KMoore is granted immunity week in and week out.....and should be known more as a Coach Killer, Drive Killer, FG Coordinator, and over-hyped OC, more than anyone in the NFC......but the eyes get closed on his questionable decisions...….consistently. If Pollard doesn't make that run....a 50+ yd FG attempt, was in the making.

LOL........so because your hero Zeke sucks and cant do his job properly, its the OC's fault? Even with a beat up Oline Pollard got the job done no problem. And he was very very effective in the passing game with 6 catches for 69 yards. AGAIN, just more effective in what he does than Zeke.

Only issues I have with Moore is that he continues to give Zeke 90% of the touches in his offense. However, I have a feeling Zeke is being pushed on him. It will be interesting to see where things go from here.

Cmac

Reaction score
LOL........so because your hero Zeke sucks and cant do his job properly, its the OC's fault? Even with a beat up Oline Pollard got the job done no problem. And he was very very effective in the passing game with 6 catches for 69 yards. AGAIN, just more effective in what he does than Zeke.

Only issues I have with Moore is that he continues to give Zeke 90% of the touches in his offense. However, I have a feeling Zeke is being pushed on him. It will be interesting to see where things go from here.
We'll see….not sure about the hero label you grant to me about Zeke.....your excuse for Moore is comical though. Pollard was MIA in the offense for a length, with Zeke in street clothes. You got a feeling Zeke is being pushed, based on a feeling.....yours. CowboyRoy…..c'mon man. I'm hoping Zeke is out this week too.....to continue to get a benchmark on Pollard. I suspect KMoore will muck that up.

Reactions: CWR

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
I said in a thread last week that tackling in the league is terrible. They just tried to grab his shirt and hang on.
ya, so what,, in this league you take advantage of any advantage given.
Dont ever blame a player for exceeding, just because they some how performed... step back and take a look and ask why.
Thats where you start to discover that you dont care how big, and strong, and gladiator appearance you may be,,, some players are very unique and skilled,, its between the ears.