News: Pollard disagrees with RB coach on maximum snap count

blueblood70

Reaction score

"featured back" means something totally different in today's NFL.. zeke could literally be ES22 in that type of offense, pollard can not no way no how.. however, in today's nfl that just means using 2-3 RBS, but one gets 4-5 more snaps. sure Pollard could do that 15 snaps maybe 17 and use zeke close to the same amount 12-15

cnuball21

Reaction score
I’m shocked…I thought TP couldn’t handle 15 carries a game and is too tired to play more?

terra

Reaction score
Well of course he is going to claim he can carry the load; what backup does not really think he can start?

vlad

Reaction score
The amount of justifying, excuse making etc this franchise and some fans make for zeke is truly remarkable.

i doubt there is any way in hell Pollard ever said that. Who says that? I’m done for the game? Please put that out to screw my contract? Please make it look like I’m soft and not a team player.

his future unfolding will be fascinating to watch

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
Sorry, Pollard.

Your RB coach already took a few million from your pocket by throwing ya under the bus.
The amount of justifying, excuse making etc this franchise and some fans make for zeke is truly remarkable.

i doubt there is any way in hell Pollard ever said that. Who says that? I’m done for the game? Please put that out to screw my contract? Please make it look like I’m soft and not a team player.

his future unfolding will be fascinating to watch
Pollard said he was done. It was clearly heard. Just listen to sounds from the sidelines for that game.

DaBoys12

Reaction score
Tony Haullard.
Let the man Haul!

Zeke and Tony….if it isn’t broke……

Cebrin

Reaction score
We're blessed with yin and yang. One is explosive and quick. The other is brutal and relentless. In a long season of tough sport, I prefer the latter, but I believe having both is an absolute game changer.