Pollard: I feel like I'm faster

Havic

Reaction score
Ever since I tore those pesky ligaments that prevented me from running faster I feel faster than ever

DeaconMoss

Reaction score
Translation= Dallas better trade for a reliable option right away. Probably won't be ready til week 5. And be a step slow. Or figure out a way for mighty mouse to play a big role.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He was talking about being faster running that $10 million check to the bank

Now he can relax and bum around. Maybe he will go to Cabo before TC.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Yup.

Injuries always improve you.

Ask Dak, or Zeke, or Smith, or LVE, or Gallup.....
Well, surgery can improve you if there is a lingering problem that has been slowing you down. I don't think that's the case here, though. Some players have had cleanups done that actually did make them better than they were playing with something like bone spurs.

Kingofholland

Reaction score
Becoming faster and a year older especially after 25 usually doesn't happen. But glad he's feeling good and confident.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Did you perform the surgery on his ankle?
How’s he going to be faster after fracturing his fibula and undergoing ankle surgery? He may end up just as fast but he’s not going to get faster than he was.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
How’s he going to be faster after fracturing his fibula and undergoing ankle surgery? He may end up just as fast but he’s not going to get faster than he was.
It isn't likely, but he can certainly feel like he is ... especially after not being able to walk well, much less run, for months. I know there are times when I've hurt something where it feels better than ever after I heal just because I've forgotten how good it felt before the injury and I'm glad that the injury is over with.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
It isn't likely, but he can certainly feel like he is ... especially after not being able to walk well, much less run, for months. I know there are times when I've hurt something where it feels better than ever after I heal just because I've forgotten how good it felt before the injury and I'm glad that the injury is over with.
It was just Pollard saying the right things. He’s letting everyone know he feels good.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

You have all seriously overestimated this young man's talent base.
He is not, I repeat NOT, a starting bell weather HB like Zeke used to be!!!!
Also, factor in an inept passing game and this coming season might turn into another the defense gave up in the 3rd Q(Tired), and the game is over!
I wish us GL either way......

DandyDon52

Reaction score
apparently many cowboy players think they are better now , some sort of magic , or day dreaming, or .............
pollard is faster, dak sees things better watching rush play, bossman has finally got it, what ever that is, duece is gonna set the world on fire.
Turpin aint doing no fair catches! Parsons said some things, cant remember, but he is gonna be better!

DuncanIso

Reaction score
Yeah, that’s how you get a high ankle sprain lol. Foot wasn’t broken backwards, the break was on the original landing of the defender. The bend caused a high ankle sprain which everyone knows is not going to mess anyone career up.

Just do some googling on the injury. Plenty of non cowboys doctors have weighed in on it and all have the same conclusion. It’s not an injury that should cause any limitations in a month or so.
Warning…graphic image

Pollard leg break