Pollard: I feel like I'm faster

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It's possible that with all the leg work he's doing that he did get faster. But he said felt faster it's not like he said he's running faster times.
I was thinking that too as i re-read comments.

I suppose after a busted up ankle you'd naturally "feel faster"....since at least a year.:)

Praxit

Reaction score
I could fly once I got a pair of these (circa 1962).

via-vtg-vox-pop-rare-vintage-nos-1960s-flash-dash-turned-toe-track-shoes-sneakers-14718490476630.jpg
..lol.... bro, think I once saw you too. ;)..

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
:lmao: Funny then why Track coaches spend more time on upper body strength and technique. I can’t believe you think speed comes from the legs only.
I didn’t say it was from your legs only but it’s mainly from your legs. If you don’t think a serious leg injury that requires surgery and months of rehab can affect a players speed you’re lost. Can’t believe you want to argue this. Lol

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yup.

He ran a 4.52 at the combine workout.

That speed is likely north of 4.6 now.

Its a fine line.

He was very fast in those C gap runs.

If Jerry doesnt give him a new deal before the July deadline....likely UFA after the season.
You keep repeating this as if its an accurate representation of Pollard's speed. The dude was recovering from food poisoning at the combine. His entire workout was disappointing. He ran a 4.4 at his pro day.

pitt33

Reaction score
..remember when you were a kid. And you got new pair of sneakers.

All of sudden, you felt, ................ Im faster now. ... ;)..
Except if those sneakers were the old ProKeds. They weighed a ton.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
He meant he feels faster than he felt last month not last year
That’s not what he said. He said he felt faster so you can put whatever spin you want on it.

visionary

Reaction score
That’s not what he said. He said he felt faster so you can put whatever spin you want on it.
LOL, that was a joke, lighten up
Anyway only an idiot would really believe he is suddenly faster after a major injury

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
LOL, that was a joke, lighten up
Anyway only an idiot would really believe he is suddenly faster after a major injury
Like you’re inside his head and know exactly what he meant. Lol There’s at least one idiot here who thinks it’s at least possible he’s gotten faster. :laugh:

visionary

Reaction score
Like you’re inside his head and know exactly what he meant. Lol There’s at least one idiot here who thinks he’s gotten faster. :laugh:
We know, you don’t have to tell us