Location and weapons.The guys who are just here to complain every post are out early I see.
maybe we can recoup a 2nd by moving a playerThey were talking about this on G Bag. Saying he was poor in zone coverage. Much better in man. A 2nd in a good draft is a lot to give up.
We have a pair fraternity fantasy footballers named Jones running this thing.lol jerry is going all in here.
we have no pass rush. edge is way higher priority.
You won't hear me complaining. I wanted to see something different and different has been trade mode for this team that won't use free agency. It started last year and we've kicked it up a notch since then.The guys who are just here to complain every post are out early I see.
Guess what coverage Dallas plays mostlyThey were talking about this on G Bag. Saying he was poor in zone coverage. Much better in man. A 2nd in a good draft is a lot to give up.

at least its raining here in Texas. Maybe we can sleep still lolDropping this stink bomb at night hoping we sleep through it.
Next year's defensive coordinator gets a solid man cover corner for his scheme.They were talking about this on G Bag. Saying he was poor in zone coverage. Much better in man. A 2nd in a good draft is a lot to give up.
zone. Brilliant move lolGuess what coverage Dallas plays mostly![]()
This is my guess tooI bet ya a beer we gave up a 2028 2nd and something else.
I like the player but we seem far away from
Derp.Dropping this stink bomb at night hoping we sleep through it.
Wait until we give a 4th for Trey Lance again. This time it’s for real!I don't have the ability to express how much I hate cornerbacks.
But, we could have had another Taco or Mazi!!I'm good with it. We've won nothing using this draft-heavy approach. Now, we can win nothing using this trade-heavy approach. I mean, the result will likely be the same, but I'm willing to try something, anything, rather than the same ol', same ol'.
