goshann
Well-Known Member
- Messages
- 3,974
- Reaction score
- 3,777
Yeah agree on downsSo is Durant or Revel done for like 8 weeks?
CBs:
Bland
JPJ
Downs
Durant
Revel
I guess Downs can go to safety with those injuries
Yeah agree on downsSo is Durant or Revel done for like 8 weeks?
CBs:
Bland
JPJ
Downs
Durant
Revel
I guess Downs can go to safety with those injuries
Good news is we still have more picks to trade to get betterI nailed it. 2028 2nd and a throw in pick.
BTW, our defense hasn't improved even slightly. He does nothing to fix the issues.
I just don’t understand why you would want to waste your time on a blog of a team whose players you hate, owner you hate and team you see no hope in getting better.Nothing is more tiresome than watching someone tell a fellow fan how to be a “real fan”. On a fan opinion forum.
Fan as you like 44. And let every one else do the same. I will support your right to fan as you choose but expect the same courtesy in return.
![]()
If they tag Porter they aren't tagging Pickens a 2nd time.Apparently NO new contract ...........we have him for final year 2026 and can tag him 2027
No. This trade has nothing to do with him.For the Cowboys to make this trade they must be planning to play Downs at safety.
When is the last time draft capital got a sack?Well, we still can't rush the passer or stop the run and now we have less draft capital.
Because he was a fan before the owner who trashed the franchise became the owner.I just don’t understand why you would want to waste your time on a blog of a team whose players you hate, owner you hate and team you see no hope in getting better.
It’s very bizarre.
