JBS
Well-Known Member
- Messages
- 23,954
- Reaction score
- 26,186
Might extend him but it isn’t part of the dealI had a feeling this was going to happen when they cleared that space. They will probably extended him and move alot of it into this years cap
Might extend him but it isn’t part of the dealI had a feeling this was going to happen when they cleared that space. They will probably extended him and move alot of it into this years cap
How? It’s a 2028 second rounder.This is insanely dumb.
I think it’s 2028…even better.A 2027 second for a corner of his caliber is actually a good deal. That’s the equivalent of a 3rd this year.
also he is young. Extend him and you just got a starting corner for the next 4-5 years.
I like the trade.
Because they had no leverageIf Porter is so good why would the Steelers trade him for the 64th overall pick in the 2028 draft and a conditional 6th?
Post of the season
It’s not about being a cornerback away. It’s about improving the team. And yeah I’d rather have Porter out there than Carson.Dumb. We’re not a cornerback away for a championship.
Good thing this is not a one year rentalDumb. We’re not a cornerback away for a championship.
You have laid down the gauntlet, my friend.A 2027 second for a corner of his caliber is actually a good deal. That’s the equivalent of a 3rd this year.
also he is young. Extend him and you just got a starting corner for the next 4-5 years.
I like the trade.
I agree but the question is who’s giving up a legit pass rusher? Especially right now?I kind of like this player but my gut still says a legit pass rusher would have made the existing corners much better than they are. The same way that GreenBay guy did for Diggs and Bland.
So I would really like to see some kinda manufactured consistent pass rush to make this deal worthwhile.
jmo
