TRADED Porter traded to Cowboys (2027/6th round, 2028/2nd round)

We really are the dumbest team alive. I know this is to "unleash" Caleb...but...given the way we waste 2nd round picks...
 
I kind of like this player but my gut still says a legit pass rusher would have made the existing corners much better than they are. The same way that GreenBay guy did for Diggs and Bland.

So "NOW" I would really like to see some kinda manufactured consistent pass rush to make this deal worthwhile.

jmo
 
I kind of like this player but my gut still says a legit pass rusher would have made the existing corners much better than they are. The same way that GreenBay guy did for Diggs and Bland.

So I would really like to see some kinda manufactured consistent pass rush to make this deal worthwhile.

jmo
I agree but the question is who’s giving up a legit pass rusher? Especially right now?
 

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,012
Messages
14,656,946
Members
24,226
Latest member
Dorsett99Yards
Back
Top