Portland ME and Providence RI

Chrispierce

Reaction score
yes those 2.
i split time between them.
i will be passing by san carlos friday lol
I haven’t been to SF since I stopped smoking pot. Was always there though. Used to live on Sutter St near Van Ness. Now I’m in “familyville USA” Loooool. It’s actually awesome here though. No crime,and everything is within blocks of me.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
other benefits of the area in providence i am looking at.
1 mile walk to train station - 1 hour from boston, 3 hours from portland
0.5 mile walk to ferry terminal to newport
0.5 mile walk to nice shopping district and restaurants
cafes and small shops in the neighborhood
As much as I dislike the place, I have to admit, it's about a 2 minute walk to a hot girl.....in any direction.

waldoputty

Reaction score
I haven’t been to SF since I stopped smoking pot. Was always there though. Used to live on Sutter St near Van Ness. Now I’m in “familyville USA” Loooool. It’s actually awesome here though. No crime,and everything is within blocks of me.
i used to live on beale st

Chrispierce

Reaction score
i used to live on beale st
By the bridge...I know that area. I was always around Union Square and Chinatown,North Beach and walking around GG park getting stoned all day,and watching sunsets at Ocean Beach and partying at all these Asian dive bars. Quit drinking though...and in trouble for speeding all over the coast,so now I’m not doing crap. Self imposed probation so to speak. Loool

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
By the bridge...I know that area. I was always around Union Square and Chinatown,North Beach and walking around GG park getting stoned all day,and watching sunsets at Ocean Beach and partying at all these Asian dive bars. Quit drinking though...and in trouble for speeding all over the coast,so now I’m not doing crap. Self imposed probation so to speak. Loool
You both have a penchant for Asian women........It's possible you've met, or at least seen each other.

waldoputty

Reaction score

lol, i used to always go to the same chinese restaurant and italian restaurant around kearny. never did much bar hopping other than in a couple japantown places with a buddy. also lived on the great highway for a year or so looking at the ocean.

hope u r not the famous guy who drove a dinan-m3 through king city at 130 mph and the police called the road block on 101 for...

waldoputty

Reaction score
actually just checked portland's maine hospital review.
turns out their cardio ratings r good.
that is the key in event of emergency, as everything else can be done in boston...

SlammedZero

Reaction score
That's an exaggeration, but there are a lot of very fine women in R.I. A much higher ratio than I've seen anywhere else in New England.

I get that A LOT about Boise. I can't tell you how many guys that have been visiting ask me, "What in the heck do you guys put in the water here? The women are beautiful!" I don't have an answer but it is something I've never complained about. :D

One explanation could possibly be the major influx of California families?

Anyways, sorry guys, back to topic..........................

waldoputty

Reaction score
That's an exaggeration, but there are a lot of very fine women in R.I. A much higher ratio than I've seen anywhere else in New England.

well that may have to do with newport money.
whereas boston is too big for a small effect to show up.

Chrispierce

Reaction score
lol, i used to always go to the same chinese restaurant and italian restaurant around kearny. never did much bar hopping other than in a couple japantown places with a buddy. also lived on the great highway for a year or so looking at the ocean.

hope u r not the famous guy who drove a dinan-m3 through king city at 130 mph and the police called the road block on 101 for...
No,I’m the guy who got the crap yelled out of me by a big Irish O’Malley cop on Sloat Blvd last year asking me...”What the %#^*++ are you doing driving so fast for?!! No I don’t want to see your stupid BS license,registration and insurance!! Knock it off!!”